Steeda X brace

Nicu7

forum member
Reaction score
Are you guys every going to carry the new Steeda X-Brace? Much more cost friendly compared to Fords version you have in stock.

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
EDIT: Just got an update from my direct Steeda contact! We have some Steeda X-Brace's on their way to AM as well speak. You should be able to see them available on our site by next week. Sorry for the confusion!

Nicu7,

We don't have any plans at the moment. Although, I like the idea of bringing them in. Especially since they're more cost friendly for you guys. Let me suggest this in my next parts suggestions meeting and see what we can do. Hopefully, we'll have them available down the road!

Shane

Last edited:

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
With rear seat delete cover?

EDIT: Just got an update from my direct Steeda contact! We have some Steeda X-Brace's on their way to AM as well speak. You should be able to see them available on our site by next week. Sorry for the confusion!

Nicu7,

We don't have any plans at the moment. Although, I like the idea of bringing them in. Especially since they're more cost friendly for you guys. Let me suggest this in my next parts suggestions meeting and see what we can do. Hopefully, we'll have them available down the road!

Shane

Nicu7

forum member
Reaction score
I doubt they will offer a seat cover for this one. I have seen some guys use the boss seat cover, but it's super expensive.

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
With rear seat delete cover?

As far as I know, the rear seat cover won't be included. I'll double check with my Steeda Purchaser for you guys just in case! Should have an answer by the end of the day.

Shane

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back