Stock 4.6 Crank

lethe

V4g!n@ #er
Reaction score
Wish i would have held onto mine. Not too long ago i had two sitting in my garage I would have just given you.

rcm90

forum member
Reaction score
Ill be taking mine out in two or three weeks.. Hopefully. Pay for the ride and its yours.

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
Ill be taking mine out in two or three weeks.. Hopefully. Pay for the ride and its yours.

Thanks. One down, a few more to go, lol. I'm not in a big rush. I have 5 sets of pistons, 4 sets of rods, three cranks, and two blocks along with several sets of bearings. My plan is to put one motor together at a time and see if there is any kind of market for them. I'm reaching a point in my life where it hurts to do my job of 25 years so I'm exploring options to help with income if I need to take a lower paying job that won't aggravate the arthritis in my neck.

Let me know when you are ready to ship and I'll give you my fedex number. That way you won't be out anything.

Thanks,
Bruce

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score
I can take a pic tomorrow. You can have it for the cost of shipping. It would probably need 20 to clean it up, I've never had it checked.

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score
It actually looks more like it's just bearing material gummed onto the journal. I actually think 10 would clean it up. It's got a little surface rust on it as I've had it for about 6 years.

puva9upu.jpg

a7azepus.jpg

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
Still looking for good condition 4.6 cranks. If you have one left over from your build I'll take it.

Thanks,
Bruce

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back