street tires

kenneth

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'll be looking for some new tires for my car pretty soon and just wondering what would be some good street tires.
I have the stock fanblades 18x8.5" with some BFG 235/50/18 right now, but would like to go a little wider.
Also Drag radials are not an option, It rains too much here.

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Pirelli PZero Rosso 275/45x18's if you have the cash. The best street tire I ever had...

n0nleft13

forum member
Reaction score
Whats the best all season tire? I was liking the PS2's until I saw don't drive in near freezing temps.

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
They say that because it is a soft compound tire. When they freeze they can get flat spots, and they lose cohesion with the road. However, all I run is sport tires on my cars and as long as I stay out of the snow I'm fine.

So the real question is, do you consider that a problem? LOL

n0nleft13

forum member
Reaction score
They say that because it is a soft compound tire. When they freeze they can get flat spots, and they lose cohesion with the road. However, all I run is sport tires on my cars and as long as I stay out of the snow I'm fine.

So the real question is, do you consider that a problem? LOL

I'm hoping by the time I get tires I have a second car or maybe just swap tires in the winter with the stock rims and tires. Especially since I want a 295 or 305 out back.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back