StreetCar 1320 S197 Shootout Sept 18th!

Fastmover

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Does this mean no lower control arm relocation brackets or is this specifically for the rear end itself.?

RH

Rear End
Any type of automotive rear end permitted. Any rear axle housing permitted.

Hows that for clear! Big your whip and lets see it!

TurboPete

forum member
Reaction score
Pete we tried to, but we had to wait for our sponsor to give us the green light.

Oct9th at Cecil Dragway looks like the next one.

No problem I understand that 100% , sounds like its going to be fun .

Oct 9th is the week after NMRA Bowling Green, cant make it trying to make it to NMRA . We'll see how it pans out.

Pete

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Rear End
Any type of automotive rear end permitted. Any rear axle housing permitted.

Hows that for clear! Big your whip and lets see it!

I was more looking at the attaching location...wasn't sure if it meant the rear end itself or the suspension components.

Won't be ablt to "Big" my whip...lol....wife's chemo starts on the 13th...so that's probably going to be a long week for us at the Hill home.

RH

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
No problem I understand that 100% , sounds like its going to be fun .

Oct 9th is the week after NMRA Bowling Green, cant make it trying to make it to NMRA . We'll see how it pans out.

Pete

We should be at BG again this year....5th year in a row. It's a long drive but well worth it.

Trying to finish up a few loose ends on my car and may enter True Street and the car show just for fun.

RH

Fastmover

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
I was more looking at the attaching location...wasn't sure if it meant the rear end itself or the suspension components.

Won't be ablt to "Big" my whip...lol....wife's chemo starts on the 13th...so that's probably going to be a long week for us at the Hill home.

RH

Bring, dam blackberry!

Attachment points are ok to be moved. Chassis and mods restrictions are not the intent of the rules, having S197s show up are. I dont care if SD bring a rental car or Ryan brings a pushrod F1r car with a 4 link, I want to see these cars running and not paying 200 bucks to show up and run for 500 bucks.

You want to race, you got a place that wants you! PERIOD!

Fastmover

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Wife comes first....hotrods/racing second...lol.

RH

Yea I hear ya, I lost my mom to bc in 1993. Shit sucks, I'll pray for you both, I hope to see you guys out when ever you can. Let me know when your going to make it, this year or next!
Chris Matters

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just a reminder that the race is next Saturday, with a pig roast and test and tune Friday afternoon and evening. $1000 to win, $500 runner up!!! See you folks there.

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Sounds like you guys are going to have a hell of a good time! Pig roast sounds pretty good! Let us know the results of the races.

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score
Man I wish I had off work Friday.. a pig roast is really worth the 5 hour drive :D!

Ill be at the next one, suppose to be at cecil I was told?

Brandon

Sent from my Droid

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score
I shall be at that one John, it'll be my first time ever bracket racing... should be interesting lol...

Brandon

Sent from my Droid

ArtQ

forum member
Reaction score
I shall be at that one John, it'll be my first time ever bracket racing... should be interesting lol...

Brandon

Sent from my Droid

That's why you should come to this one..for practice..Then you'll be ready for Cecil.

5 Hours? Should be 4 tops

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back