Strut mounts/hoses/radiator fan shroud

TW1NTRB0

forum member
Reaction score
Need pricing on two factory strut mounts for a 2011 mustang GT. The website shows the mounts in the picture under # 6 when clicking on the strut assembly picture, however #6 on the price and parts list shows the lower control arm for 2011 Mustangs. When selecting the 2012 model year it shows the same but lists the strut mount as #5 on the price and parts list but #6 on the picture. Just want to make sure I get the right parts when ordered.

I also need pricing on the upper radiator hose, coolant hose from drivers side to coolant reservoir, and the coolant hose that runs along the top of the radiator. Also need a price on the brake booster hose.

Is it possible to buy the radiator fan shroud separately? IF so please provide a price. If not how much for the whole fan assembly?

All of these parts are for a 2011 Mustang GT.

Any estimate on shipping cost to 27703?

Thanks

Last edited:

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Need pricing on two factory strut mounts for a 2011 mustang GT. The website shows the mounts in the picture under # 6 when clicking on the strut assembly picture, however #6 on the price and parts list shows the lower control arm for 2011 Mustangs. When selecting the 2012 model year it shows the same but lists the strut mount as #5 on the price and parts list but #6 on the picture. Just want to make sure I get the right parts when ordered.

I also need pricing on the upper radiator hose, coolant hose from drivers side to coolant reservoir, and the coolant hose that runs along the top of the radiator. Also need a price on the brake booster hose.

Is it possible to buy the radiator fan shroud separately? IF so please provide a price. If not how much for the whole fan assembly?

All of these parts are for a 2011 Mustang GT.

Any estimate on shipping cost to 27703?

Thanks

Sorry for the delay, just to make things easy I'll include part numbers so you can just order off the site by number or call in with the quote.

The fans are assemblies and the list should be in the same order as your inquiry.

BR3Z*18183*D MOUNT 2 $30.10 each
BR3Z*8260*BA HOSE - 1 $38.68
BR3Z*8C362*B HOSE A 1 $17.91 reservoir to stat housing correct?
BR3Z*8075*B HOSE - 1 $41.18
DR3Z*9C490*C MANIFOLD 1 $18.28 booster hose
BR3Z*8C607*A MOTOR 1 $136.24 stock 5.0 fan assembly
M*8C607*MSVT 1 $181.50 GT500 fan assembly

I also saved the list on quote Q368099 if you want to call it in, we can apply the "S197" coupon over the phone as well although it is technically supposed to be website orders only.

Shipping really depends on if the fan is included so I'd have a pretty wide range, say $12-$30?

Let me know if you have any questions or if I missed something.

Thanks, Steve

Last edited:

TW1NTRB0

forum member
Reaction score
You nailed it, I'll know for sure over the next couple of days if I am returning my car to stock and buying a 2014 or possibly a GT500.

Thanks

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
You nailed it, I'll know for sure over the next couple of days if I am returning my car to stock and buying a 2014 or possibly a GT500.

Thanks

No problem, whatever you need just let me know :)

-Steve

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back