strut tower brace

mixer

Reaction score
Jim,
Bought an Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger Kit from you in fall (1580). Great kit! Do you know which strut tower brace(s) may fit with this kit?

Thanks,
Steve

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Jim,
Bought an Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger Kit from you in fall (1580). Great kit! Do you know which strut tower brace(s) may fit with this kit?

Thanks,
Steve

Yes actually edelbrock makes one! They are really nice and fit great with they're blower. We installed one on a car for Edelbrock during the Keystone big show. The part # is 52811, they retail for $370 but I can get them for $295.00!!

mixer

Reaction score
strut tower brace #52811

Havin trouble finding a photo of this brace online- is it a triangular or linear brace? If you have a photo, could u post one?

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Havin trouble finding a photo of this brace online- is it a triangular or linear brace? If you have a photo, could u post one?

Its not they're 3 point strut brace they have a new one for the SC cars specific. I might have a pic let me look.

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
google is your friend...
http://www.edelbrock.com/automotive_new/mc/suspension/strut_braces.shtml

52811_in.jpg

dascoyne

Enormous Member
Reaction score
I've seen the pic and it looks like a factory hood but they don't say so on their website ... I guess I'd like to hear it explicitly before I drop the cash.

mixer

Reaction score
strut brace

Thanks Irishpwr! Found and ordered it last week- looks good! The build is coming along now!
icon10.gif

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back