stuff for sale

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
Throttle body off of 07 GT. The little guy in the picture broke off. This thing would be good for swapping its electronics over or whatever. SOLD

Stock intake manifold off of 07GT with charge motion plates $50 shipped

DSC01442.jpg

Stock charge motion plates SOLD

Stock fuel injectors from 07GT $20 shipped

DSC01444.jpg

Stock Shaker 500 head unit $40 shipped

DSC01445.jpg

Stock valve covers off of 07GT - doesnt have the hardware. These are about 90% cleaned. I was going to prep and paint them but lost interest. I have started priming one of them already. SOLD

(8) Stock COP's. SOLD

I also have a stock drive shaft if anybody local is interested in it. $50 (will get pic up if necessary)
I also have a long block out of my 05. Let me know if anybody needs anything off of it and we can discuss the price.

Last edited:

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
Thanks for the comment buddy. I posted it to make sure the pics werent too big and then went back and added prices and a couple other things. Didnt expect anybody to be sitting in front of the computer hitting "new post" every 5 seconds this late at night.

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
very seldom. Either for a Cowboys or Mavericks game but that's about it. Why, whats up?

Agent007

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for the comment buddy. I posted it to make sure the pics werent too big and then went back and added prices and a couple other things. Didnt expect anybody to be sitting in front of the computer hitting "new post" every 5 seconds this late at night.

Sorry about how the comment came out... I was doing some drunk buying. GLWS :beerdrink::oops1:

VistaVert1983

Short Throw King
Reaction score
Items are straight, but how much is that chicks rack??!! Geeezzz lol

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
Looking to get rid of the block? If so how much?

Honestly, the block is the only thing I am planning on keeping. Probably the heads too. Wanting to use them as a cheap start to building my forged motor eventually.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back