Summit Racing Type 143 Wheel

lakeside

Reaction score

lakeside

Reaction score
Yeah, I have 3" ARP studs so I can adjust offset with spacers, just wanted to know if anyone had seen some live to get a feeling of the quality. These look amazingly like my old Cobra wheels at an unbelievable price

Lucky_13

forum member
Reaction score
You can only adjust them to be more negative with spacers. They'll poke out by a mile

DRock

Reaction score
Yeah, I have 3" ARP studs so I can adjust offset with spacers, just wanted to know if anyone had seen some live to get a feeling of the quality. These look amazingly like my old Cobra wheels at an unbelievable price

Thats not how that works. Well kinda but not in the way your hoping.

Pentalab

forum member
Reaction score
You can only adjust them to be more negative with spacers. They'll poke out by a mile

Agreed. The more neg offset they have, the more inboard the tire will reside. A 45 mm offset will reside more inboard vs a 30mm offset. With zero offset, they will reside a mile out beyond the wheel well. Adding spacers will make it even worse, and stick out past the wheel wells even more ! Spacers effectively decrease the offset. Your proposed wheels won't work, with or without spacers. Don't waste your $.

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Adding a spacer will reduce your backspace. 19x9.5 RTR wheels have +35mm offset, which is 6.63" backspace. The RTR wheel is about the max backspace you can run in that width. Any less backspace will look very very wrong. Like shit some would say.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back