Summit Stars results so far

NotQuik

I can't drive
Reaction score
pics will be up by either friday night or saturday morning im planning.

I'm anxious to see them as i'd like to order the rear one of these days....

By chance would you be interested in a painted cdc classic chin spoiler off my car? The only reason I ask is because your car is white and i'm heading down south this weekend to get my car. If not then no worries :beer:

xtweakerx

Get SOME!
Reaction score
I'm anxious to see them as i'd like to order the rear one of these days....

By chance would you be interested in a painted cdc classic chin spoiler off my car? The only reason I ask is because your car is white and i'm heading down south this weekend to get my car. If not then no worries :beer:

lol no, at this point i want to remove weight or stuff off my car and stop adding stuff to it =P

Appearance wise i'm done besides eventually getting a cowl hood.

Yeah the fronts do stick out of course because of using a 1/2 spacer but whatever, ill take some photos and get em up soon also keep in mind my car is stock height when seeing the photos :p

Last edited:

xtweakerx

Get SOME!
Reaction score
Picture time!!

First my car in STREET MODE!
FortheStreet.jpg

NOW FOR RACE MODE!!

FortheTrack.jpg

forthetrack2.jpg

sideview.jpg

fronttire.jpg

rear.jpg

dragpac

forum member
Reaction score
total cost,sizes and what did it take to get them on the car,spacers or longer studs or what? also are they very light

xtweakerx

Get SOME!
Reaction score
uh total cost i'd have to go to SummitRacing and Jegs to add up the tires and wheels. Somewhere around most likely $1,100 for wheels,tires,spacers, lug nuts. Tires alone are like 600.

The tires:
Mickey Thompson ET Front Tires 26.0'' x 4.5'' - 15''

Part Number # 672-3007

Mickey Thompson ET Street Tires 27'' x 10.5'' - 15''

Part Number # 672-3758

The Wheels:
SUMMIT 541 SERIES WHEELS
Front : 15X4 W/ 1-3/4BS
Rear : 15X8 W/ 5.5BS

Required a 1/2 spacer in the front, no spacer in the rear no other modifications, stock studs. Check out my other pages for the type of lug nuts you need open mouth.

They are lighter but I doubt they are as light as bogarts or holeshots but they will do just fine for me, looking at more around over 2000$ for Wheels and Tires with Bogarts and Holeshots.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back