Super clean White Saleen Supercharged 05 GT in Louisiana LOW MILES, LOW PRICE!

Hardcore

Reaction score
dsc01727wu5.jpg

dsc02135.jpg

dsc02136x.jpg

dsc02137g.jpg

337xx miles,

BBR stage II heads and cams, complete BBR 8 rib belt setup with a JDM oversized crank pully, Tokicko Spec D shjocks, 3200 stall, C&L racer elbow with Saleen MAF and shield, American Racing long tubes and OR x, Magnaflow catback, NEW BFGs, 1 peice shaft, SCT SF3 (X3), A hell of alot of other stuff Im forgetting, a extra low mile block at BBR waiting on the word for assembly (just the block goes with the car no internals). Detroit locker and 3.73s , Steeda Billit lower control arms, Steeda adjustable upper control arm with brace, Steeda upper strut mount. Tokico D-Spec struts and shocks, Steeda Hardcore front swaybar, Steeda Hardcore rear swaybar, BMR adjustable panhard bar, Steeda springs, 31 spline Detroit tru-trac, 3.73s, GT500 fuel pumps and dual GT500 FPDMs, 60" injectors.

490rwhp through an auto at 12psi with 15 deg of timing. It rips ass. Pioneer AVIC Z1 deck with a crapload up music on it, Shaker 1000, My Color

Cant get a GT500 out of my head.

Priced for a quick sale.

20K obo. Make me a offer.

I have the title in my fist. Dont tell me about how you are going to have to see about financing after you make an offer, if your credit is sketchy then PLEASE dont bug me. Thanks!

Last edited:

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Damnit.. buddy of mine is in the market, and might have actually went to look at a used Steeda today that is sitting on a local lot. Let me see if I can get in touch with him.

Hardcore

Reaction score
Thanks! I wish they came in a 20". Id like to get some for my future GT500. I also have a 10% od IW balancer that will go with it.

Last edited:

EagleStroker

N/A Junkie
Reaction score
Thanks! I wish they came in a 20". Id like to get some for future GT500. It has a GT500 spoiler and a Bullitt grille. I also have a 10% od IW balancer that will go with it.

They make them in 19's dont they? Close enough.....

Hardcore

Reaction score
wow, never seen the bottom of the bumper painted like that. lol. just noticed at. Looks good, and good luck with the sale! :thumb:
I did it myself. I also blacked out the back myself. I do very very detailed work so it looks professional. It took me 2 hours to tape off the trunk at the top of the blackout so it would look right. I painted the bumper that way because I was thinking it would look good, then I noticed it had been curbed all over the bottom at the dealershit, so I went ahead and did it. I think it looks good with the Bullitt grille.

Hardcore

Reaction score
Just buy the whole CAI and thow the elbow away. The elbow is a piece of shit anyway.

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Do you have any more pics from the side and rear of the car? Or various angles? Also, what's up with the black part over the passenger side airbag?

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Man I am working hard on getting my buddy to buy this. He has half of the money as a down payment. Just working on trying to get the rest of it financed.

Hardcore

Reaction score
Do you have any more pics from the side and rear of the car? Or various angles? Also, what's up with the black part over the passenger side airbag?
Its an 05 it came with the black airbag. Its never been wrecked. I dont hve anymore pictures right now becaue its really bad thunderstorms here and I dont want to pull it out.

Hardcore

Reaction score
I know right? Youd think people woud be jumping through their own asses trying to get it. Its oly been for sale a couple of days but I figured it would go in a couple of hours for that price. The only reason I can get away with selling it so cheap is that I got the blower dirt cheap, trading stuff for it, and I gor awesome deals on the other parts from forum vendors like BBR and JDM. Not to mention, most of the suspension stuff was on the car when I bought it. i dont think anyone has made a cash offer yet because they know they cant ask for a discount when its already so cheap, and some people I know for a fact are trying to sell their cars to buy it.

Hardcore

Reaction score
It was tuned by Jim SR and Mike Wilson. It rips ass big time Im telling you. 500 through an auto is no joke. The guy I go the blower from, his car had less mods and it ran easy 10s. Im sure my car easily would with some drag wheels and tires. And at only 12psi and 15* their is ALOT left in it for a built shortblock. AND you get a free 05+ block that is already at BBR ready to be built. Just think what 18psi and 18* on a stroker would do!!! What more could you want?!

Hardcore

Reaction score
Im going to add more pics today. I found the car I want so Im open to offers.

Hitman

Banned
Reaction score
Dont tell me about how you are going to have to see about financing after you make an offer, if your credit is sketchy then PLEASE dont bug me. Thanks!
that's usually how it works. Nobody has MONEY in fist. They have to finance and nobody is gonna go borrow money then make an offer.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back