Supercharged GT *Chat* Part I *Juice Me Baby*

Germeezy3

forum member
Reaction score
The turbo guys don't have crews, they have a hard enough time keeping track of all you supercharger guys that they beat.....:crazy::fight:

FLAME SUIT ON in 1......2......3

I am joking by the way

Last edited:

KDT

forum member
Reaction score
I guess I'm the deuce...lol I really don't have anything to talk about right now but a broken tranny. I have been down for a couple of weeks and will be down for several more waiting on liberty's to get done upgrading my trans. Right now I am going through boost withdrawals. :beerdrink:

Last edited:

2to3threE

Banned
Reaction score
I guess I'm the deuce...lol I really don't have anything to talk about right now but a broken tranny. I have been down for a couple of weeks and will be down for several more waiting on liberty's to get done upgrading my trans. Right now i am going through boost withdrawals....

damn, you can find them used for 300 or so. at least i saw 2 of them in that price range.

KDT

forum member
Reaction score
damn, you can find them used for 300 or so. at least i saw 2 of them in that price range.
No point putting another stocker in for me. I twisted the input shaft. I'm getting a 26 spline shaft put in along with several other upgrades to make it shift better and be more durable.

2to3threE

Banned
Reaction score
No point putting another stocker in for me. I twisted the input shaft. I'm getting a 26 spline shaft put in along with several other upgrades to make it shift better and be more durable.

thats got me thinking, is my stock tranny good for the 463 rwhp i am making now?

and will it be ok for the 580ish i will be making in january?

Marc s

NASA AIX
Reaction score
thats got me thinking, is my stock tranny good for the 463 rwhp i am making now?

and will it be ok for the 580ish i will be making in january?

Maybe I'm just lucky, over 550whp, stock bottom end, stock tranny and over 100 passes at the track. Maybe if it ever hooks up it will break.

KDT

forum member
Reaction score
Maybe I'm just lucky, over 550whp, stock bottom end, stock tranny and over 100 passes at the track. Maybe if it ever hooks up it will break.
I am beginning to think my car came with a prototype rubber input shaft from the factory....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back