Supercharger, Heads, TCI Shifter, Springs

SC boss

watch this!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, parting out and cleaning up. I have the following for sale and will have more items to come. Due to my schedule I will be shipping all items on the Saturday following payment unless I get a day off during the week. Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions!

A set of low mileage 05 heads with cams but no valves, springs or phasers. $285 + Shipping SOLD

A set of BMR Lowering Springs 1.5" front and 2" Rear SOLD

TCI Ratchet Shifter like new SOLD
shifter.jpg
shifter1.jpg

Polished Paxton Novi 2200 HO with Air to Air cooler. This was pulled off of my car yesterday and was responsible for helping me achieve 615RWHP and 500ft/lbs of torque. It has approximately 8K miles on it and comes with a 2.95 8 rib pulley, Mafia, upgraded bypass valves, aftermarket connectors and upgraded T-bolt clamps. It is not in excellent shape, it has some scratches from installation and removal during my build but I have won many shows with this baby under the hood. One of the pipes has a good dent in it from something coming up under the car and makeing contact with it. This has no effect on its performance and you can only see it if you're laying under your car.

$3300 + Shipping SOLD

Last edited:

SC boss

watch this!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sorry, not selling the 8 rib kit at this time. If something changes soon I will let you know.

SC boss

watch this!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The ones in the sig are the springs currently on the car. It sat lower with the springs im selling so if you want low they are great, if not...

I will look for a couple pics and send to you.

SC boss

watch this!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I do not have the original pulley that came with the kit. If you get that pulley, the car was making around 480 to the tire on the stock block with bolt on's. Someone around here looking for more boost would likely trade pulleys.

SC boss

watch this!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Not stupid to me because I don't know! Just did some looking and I see it advertised for years 2005-2010. Above that possibly the tubing bends are different for fitment? Honestly not sure...

SC boss

watch this!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Power is out right now (wind) so I'm on my phone. When it comes back up and I have internet I will get one.

SC boss

watch this!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Bump... if you're interested let's talk! I won't get offended by offers, worst that could happen is I say "no"

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back