Swapped my GT500 wheels for GT350s...

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
^^ $1500 mounted, balanced, shipped, AFTER sales tax ;)

On top of that, I sold the GT500s for $900 (buyer got a STEAL) so I only was out $600 for all new wheels and tires. Until dude ran a stop sign and I hit a curb avoiding the collision. Fucked up one of the wheels and I had to order a replacement since he didn't stop. (go figure)

Damn that's awesome. Mine were $1,170. Sold my brembo wheels for a laughable $300. Lol

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
car looks good! i like the wheels, been thinking of them myself.

wtf, i've been looking for brembo wheels smh.

Eh. You didn't really miss out. They had the "spotting" pretty bad. Smooth to the touch but the finish was staring to go. The guy who bought them was gonna have them powder coated. For $400 you can find a set without that issue.

JG-1

forum member
Reaction score
car looks good! i like the wheels, been thinking of them myself.

wtf, i've been looking for brembo wheels smh.

I happen to have a set that are in awesome condition and just where ceramic coated!! I will be taking them off in a couple weeks.

RED09GT

Equal Opportunity Offender
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I just pulled the trigger on a set of these today. Do you think a square setup of 285/35 20's will tuck in in just fine?
My car is on steeda sports so it's dropped just a bit more than an inch and I have my panhard bar adjusted to square the rear end up, my 325/50 drag radials have plenty of clearance.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
I dig the GT350 wheels on the S197, however, at first glance, I thought you car was a Shelby with the "old" wheels on it, Synyster, especially with the GT500 spoiler. Both style of wheels look great,

KonaBlueBryar

forum member
Reaction score
looks great dude! love the wheels. I also did the taillight switch this past weekend haha.

KonaBlueBryar

forum member
Reaction score
I just pulled the trigger on a set of these today. Do you think a square setup of 285/35 20's will tuck in in just fine?
My car is on steeda sports so it's dropped just a bit more than an inch and I have my panhard bar adjusted to square the rear end up, my 325/50 drag radials have plenty of clearance.

they should be fine, as long as your not lowered a ton, it might rub at full lock on the inner fender wells, but that's no biggie

Jeepngli

Anti-LS1
Reaction score
Wheels look good OP

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back