T3 Audio ( pics of system )

onehotpny

forum member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, Merry Christmas! I haven't been here in a while,but I promiss to be here more often. Any way I just thought I'd post pics of my new custom T3 Audio system designed and installed by Johnathan Demuth( owner of T3 Audio).

DSC01454.jpg

DSC01458.jpg

DSC01456.jpg

DSC01459.jpg

DSC01462.jpg

DSC01513.jpg

DSC01503.jpg

DSC01504.jpg

DSC01506.jpg

DSC01472.jpg

DSC01470.jpg

onehotpny

forum member
Reaction score
Almost for got ,pics of exterior. Note: mustang is headed to Indiana around the middle to end of Jan for a complete new custom paint job. car is being painted by the person who does all of the Kicker audio demo vehicles. Mustang will devue in Daytona Beach in March 14-15 @ the Daytona Spring Break Nationals.

P3300005.jpg

P3300004.jpg

Fullboogie

King of the Ski - OG Jr.
Reaction score
Love everything but the mural under the hood. What a nice car!

jizabel

Jizabel
Reaction score
ummmm....WOW!..ok.....diff stroke for diff ........folks?

onehotpny

forum member
Reaction score
Is that a replica of the car on the strut tower brace?
:supercool:Where'd you get it?

Yes it is. it's a complete diecast of my car. but now I have to have the interior changed on the diecast,because of the new interior.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Gotta admire your perseverance, the trailer queen show world is a whole nother animal.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
10 posts since "07" is kind of lame.

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What's up James! Been a hell of a long time. That die cast is sick!

Hope all is well.

onehotpny

forum member
Reaction score
10 posts since "07" is kind of lame.

Sorry guys I've been on so many forums through the years, but I'll be doing a lot more with posts. far as not posting on forums, I was hurt in a work related accident on 3-10-2010 ( fell off of a delivery trucks lift gate and basically hit head first on to the pavement ) I've been worker comp ever since then. haven't been able to do car shows or take my car to events since, but shorty after my accident i let my sponsor take car to his shop to attend car shows and events. I had a lot of sponsors counting on me and I didn't want to let them down, so i let my T3 sponsor take care of it for me to full fill my obligations. He had the car for around 2 yrs and then I got it back.
I can honestly say he didn't put much millage on it at all. Now I'm ready to do some events, even if I have to have someone drive for me..
Oh and a little side note my mustang made the front cover of Mustang Enthusiast magazine July '09 ..

45th Mustang Anniversary event / SCT performance booth

onehotpny

forum member
Reaction score
What's up James! Been a hell of a long time. That die cast is sick!

Hope all is well.

Thanks! yes it's been way to long , glad to be back.. besides the dizzy spells I'm doing alright..
Now I need to take the diecast apart and paint the interior to match the one on the real car!hehehe.. yea, the guy that did it done an awesome job. future plans for the car is change color of racing stripes to silver , then later down the road I'm planning on changing the exterior color on car to black cherry kandy and kandy apple red combination with some silver added to it. But that's a later down the road..

onehotpny

forum member
Reaction score
Gotta admire your perseverance, the trailer queen show world is a whole nother animal.

Sorry, but this isn't a trailer show queen vehicle, before I got hurt in an work related accident 03-10-2010 ,I drove my mustang to all the events except the two times at Daytona Spring Break Nationals , when I was doing shows.
cars been to Bowling Green Kentucky NMRA world finals! Atlanta Nopi Nationals, Birmingham Ala 45th Mustang Anniversary event, Commerce Ga, Tenn, North Carolina and lots of local shows and so on. So see it isn't no trailer queen!hehehe
Wish I did own a trailer for the car! I have the truck to haul it.. just not the trailer.

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
Damn dude sucks about your luck falling like that.
Cars not my cup of tea but very detailed work.
I always wanted to get a die-cast model to make look like my car. But I keep adding so much stuff to it. Lol

onehotpny

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks! Everyone has their own taste, no problem at all! I know what you mean about always changing things on the car, heck this car has changed in so many ways from being a stock gt to where it is now. Far as my car's audio system, while attending Nopi National in '07, I was offered a full audio sponsorship, so I jumped on it. At the time Johnathan not only made the speakers, he offered to to build the system,so the rest is history.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back