t56 Magnum for sale 4.6bell and alu. drive shaft

johnnyv8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
DAMN! WHAT A SHITTY FUCKING AD! I thought the same thing.. ASSUMED it was for a S197. That is BULSHIT! See if they will work with you or something damn.

I would be FUMING.. I AM FUMING and it was not me that bought it. That was an ASSHOLE thing to do by listing out of "4.6 mustang"

I will ask a few of my s-95 buddies to see if they are interested. I also am going to be in Corpus maybe first week in August

Plus I thought this section was for S197 parts ONLY. The trans should of been in the Misc section. Was the product shipped?

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well i researched the part number given and found out it was for a sn95. I even sent pms to several people telling them what it was for, just in case they didnt do their research. When you spend that kind of money you have to be dilligent and do your own research. Its not the sellers fault imo.

Racer47

Doesn't have much to say
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
When you spend that kind of money you have to be dilligent and do your own research. Its not the sellers fault imo.

Yes and no.

Yes you should do your own research to be sure what you need is what you are buying.

No the seller is clearly wrong. He knew it was for a SN95 and not for a S197. He should have clearly stated that. He purposely said 4.6 GT knowing that we would assume S197 and he could make a quick sale.

I say the seller eats shipping both ways and the buyer gets 100% refund.

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
If you look at the section tittle it states: Sell parts for the 2005+ Ford Mustang.

Makdaddy

I am Dysfunctional
Reaction score
No the seller is clearly wrong. He knew it was for a SN95 and not for a S197. He should have clearly stated that. He purposely said 4.6 GT knowing that we would assume S197 and he could make a quick sale.

I say the seller eats shipping both ways and the buyer gets 100% refund.

If you look at the section tittle it states: Sell parts for the 2005+ Ford Mustang.

^^^ All true
Seller should issue full refund and pay shipping both ways

superslow86

forum member
Reaction score
Damn, that is shitty.I also thought this was for a s197 when I looked at it and considering this is a S197 parts section. Shitty deal man, hope it works out for ya.

sum-day

Reaction score
Yes I was upset anitially, but this transaction tought me a valuable lesson. I will be buying much more expensive parts in the near future to finally build what I've always wanted. From this purchase forward, I will be buying new from vendors of this site, nothing else. AND I will be sure to do all research before pulling the trigger. Trans has already been sold to a fellow forum member at a discount, I paid learning tax on this one.

P.s. I don't put any blame on the seller, faults where all mine
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

johnnyv8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yes I was upset anitially, but this transaction tought me a valuable lesson. I will be buying much more expensive parts in the near future to finally build what I've always wanted. From this purchase forward, I will be buying new from vendors of this site, nothing else. AND I will be sure to do all research before pulling the trigger. Trans has already been sold to a fellow forum member at a discount, I paid learning tax on this one.

P.s. I don't put any blame on the seller, faults where all mine
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

That's very nice of you. IMO, there is some fault on the seller's part.

hamish

forum member
Reaction score
This was sketchy from the get go.
Join date of what-May 2013.
Looks like he was trolling for a bite for a deal to good to be true.
He knew it was from a sn95 and posted it in the s-197 section.

I have been seeing lots of this crap recently, douchebags joining up just to sell shit and try to take advantage of others.
Things like posting images of items and no price as per the rules, still, members contact and buy.
If these people don't respect the forum rules they can Fuck off.

I hope you catch a break with this, you seem to be taking it rather well and some class, unlike the seller.

stang67

forum member
Reaction score
That's true he should have specified what it came out of. There is a space for none s197 parts

dark steed

Resident noob
Reaction score
I also thought it was for a s197 (duh, it was in the s197 classifieds). I thought about biting on it but I just bought a lightly used 3650 and clutch.

The bigger question is how in the hell he was able to post in the classifieds to start with having only 8 posts at the time. Scambag for sure. A bit of history:

5/15/2013: Joined

5/29/2013: Second post was in the tech section for an auto transmission to swap for a manual. Mistake? I doubt it. It got moved to the classifieds.

6/13/2013: 4th post was in the classifieds selling wheels/tires, didn't post a picture with name, etc. Sky Render warned him about it and he had no clue what he was talking about.

7/16/2013: 8th post was this transmission. Misleading ad to say the least.

He has a body shop, all of his posts have been to buy or sell something. Not really reassuring to me...

Mikes06GT

forum member
Reaction score
I would have at least asked what year before dropping that kind of cash, but I would have definitely assumed 2005 or newer. If I had a 96 GT I would not be on here thinking this part must be for me! Lol buyer is a much more forgiving guy. Should have done a little more homework but seller either didn't know what he was selling or was being shady. Either way not good. At least you were able to resell quick. Good luck with build!

crownaviation

http://www.tudyno.com/
Reaction score
leave negative feedback! It was not properly advertised and SHADY at best

I would ban his ass if it were up to me. Banned from classifieds at minimum..

dark steed

Resident noob
Reaction score
leave negative feedback! It was not properly advertised and SHADY at best

I would ban his ass if it were up to me. Banned from classifieds at minimum..

He never had enough time/posts (it's a secret) to qualify for classifieds privilege to begin with. I'm curious how he slipped around that restriction.
The mods have been strangely silent on this one, perhaps they missed it...

Last edited:
Back