Tad

WILECYOT

forum member
Reaction score
Tad,

This is Ben, I spoke with you over the phone the past couple of days. I wanted to thank you for the quick responses to my question and going above and beyond for me. Being a mechanical engineer I understand what it's like to be a small company manufacturing the parts that you do. Per our conversation it is my understanding that in a few weeks you will offer both the Panhard Bar and the LCA's with an Aurora bearing option. I'm really looking forward to it. If there is anything I can do to help the company out in any way (Product reviews, installation writeups, anything) just let me know. I'm a mechanical engineer so I'll be more than happy to give a detailed description of the install, fitment, any issues, etc for you guys. If it comes to fruition and you guys offer an adjustable upper control arm for the '11-'12 mustangs I'd like to be one of the Pioneers trying it out if possible.

Anyway, just wanted to thank you for going above and beyond for me the past few days. It means a lot to me that a shop still cares about its customers and not just it's profits.

Thanks again,

Ben

HC_Tad

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Tad,

This is Ben, I spoke with you over the phone the past couple of days. I wanted to thank you for the quick responses to my question and going above and beyond for me. Being a mechanical engineer I understand what it's like to be a small company manufacturing the parts that you do. Per our conversation it is my understanding that in a few weeks you will offer both the Panhard Bar and the LCA's with an Aurora bearing option. I'm really looking forward to it. If there is anything I can do to help the company out in any way (Product reviews, installation writeups, anything) just let me know. I'm a mechanical engineer so I'll be more than happy to give a detailed description of the install, fitment, any issues, etc for you guys. If it comes to fruition and you guys offer an adjustable upper control arm for the '11-'12 mustangs I'd like to be one of the Pioneers trying it out if possible.

Anyway, just wanted to thank you for going above and beyond for me the past few days. It means a lot to me that a shop still cares about its customers and not just it's profits.

Thanks again,

Ben

Ben, thanks, man! I'm hoping that I can get back to you by the end of the next week on the Aurora bearings, but we might not have them until the week after. All customers will have the option of selecting these for a little additional cost. Thank you for the discussion that spawned the idea. Some write-ups might be great. We'll have to chat about that...

Thanks again,
Tad

WILECYOT

forum member
Reaction score
Anytime man. This was supposed to be a PM, sorry about that. :/

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back