S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If unique, is what you seek...
widget_afZC3BSmDl4yeDi3S95rVE.jpg

waketek516

Pedal to the Metal!
Reaction score
My 4 -

Got the stars when I decided to move to CA from NY. I grew up around the water my whole life and to me they represent my love for each coast. One on each shoulder:
stars.jpg

I got the Shark the same day as the stars, but it represents the greatest day I ever spent with my step-dad. We spent a few years planning on fishing for Makos off Long Island, and when we finally did it, I ended up hooking a 7' 250+lb mako on our first trip. I remember my foot falling asleep at one point during the 1hr fight to reel it in... so that's where the tattoo went:
shark.jpg

Last one I got was after both of my grandparents passed away as a tribute to my Mom's side of the family. My family is Irish, and from County Leitrim, Ireland. Its just the county crest with some detail around it. Its the largest one I have:
Leitrim.jpg

dacofa

Banned
Reaction score
Cool looking tats guys. I LOVE the sleeves. I will have one myself soon, but I have to get my biggest project done first.

For some reason my original images got deleted so here they are again................

Some outline and shadowing..........
tattoo.jpg

Some color.....
tattoo2.jpg

And more color....(don't worry, I have sun screen on)
tattoo3.jpg

I will be going in for more work after the new year.
Excellent work

killr3v

Hector G.
Reaction score
I love me some ink. Got the elbows done in 2006 before i got the sleeve. And recently got a Giesha on my left forearm. I still have much more work to do on my sleeve. Photos dont do it justice.
l_e5640e96ad5764a21259d18b03a1c757.jpg

l_1050c9821fca5bad98d0fee087bb42dd.jpg

l_91a33fc72fed4c1d928ba4d405728590.jpg
Dude that sleeve is the shit!!!

pieperz06

i need to get blown
Reaction score
i have 2 things that im working on designing at the moment and i hope to get them both done very soon so then i will have some thing a little more interesting to at to this thread.

P.S what did yall do to figure out exactly who you wanted to do your work i have gone to all the reputable places here in CC but it still is hard for me to decide on what to do. because one of the 2 things i want done is kinda hard or can be hard.

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
One of these days, maybe I'll post up a pic of mine and what NOT to do when choosing a tattoo.

Never get it personalized. Unless it's your mom, kids, God, or country.

dacofa

Banned
Reaction score
i have 2 things that im working on designing at the moment and i hope to get them both done very soon so then i will have some thing a little more interesting to at to this thread.

P.S what did yall do to figure out exactly who you wanted to do your work i have gone to all the reputable places here in CC but it still is hard for me to decide on what to do. because one of the 2 things i want done is kinda hard or can be hard.

I look at what other people have had done, ask them what they thought of the work. Are they going there again and if not where? Referalls is how the better shops, like anything else stay in business and don't rip you off.
Take your ideas to them and see how they respond. Work with you or try and talk you into what they want.

pieperz06

i need to get blown
Reaction score
I look at what other people have had done, ask them what they thought of the work. Are they going there again and if not where? Referalls is how the better shops, like anything else stay in business and don't rip you off.
Take your ideas to them and see how they respond. Work with you or try and talk you into what they want.

the problem is that every one i know is in college and is looking for a bargain basement deal and i just want the best

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Another thing to do is go visit the shops you might have in mind and look at the artist's previous artwork and pieces they have done. All good/great tattoo artists should have a booklet of their work. If not, they aren't worth the risk.

Also, you can tell by how nice the shop(clean/friendly) is when you first walk in the door. I have walked in numerous shops where the customer service was shitty and the shop was horribly dirty. Needless to say, they didn't get a dime of my money. You have to take that into consideration.

A good tattoo artist should be able to do anything you want. they might have to tweak it a bit, since artwork on paper is completely different than on the skin, but if they are worth the money they will work with you.

dacofa

Banned
Reaction score
Another thing to do is go visit the shops you might have in mind and look at the artist's previous artwork and pieces they have done. All good/great tattoo artists should have a booklet of their work. If not, they aren't worth the risk.

Also, you can tell by how nice the shop(clean/friendly) is when you first walk in the door. I have walked in numerous shops where the customer service was shitty and the shop was horribly dirty. Needless to say, they didn't get a dime of my money. You have to take that into consideration.

A good tattoo artist should be able to do anything you want. they might have to tweak it a bit, since artwork on paper is completely different than on the skin, but if they are worth the money they will work with you.

Excellent info. You just might have to travel some distance to find who you like and trust. Afterall it's permament. Look for a shop around military bases or the beach area near you.

pieperz06

i need to get blown
Reaction score
well i have an appt on saturday at 3 to have it all done so i will probably post it up not to long after that

pieperz06

i need to get blown
Reaction score
i got it finialy

check it out it hasn't been done long at all

Attachments

• photo(2).jpg
    photo(2).jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 76
  • photo(3).jpg
    photo(3).jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 80

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back