Tattoo Enthusiasts

speedfreak1000

2 sided tape expert
Reaction score
thanks, this shop is really suprising me. they've done so much work for me they kinda give me a discount. they only charged $200 for that one but I tip well.
I go in a couple of days to get my elbow done then im gonna stop till after the wifes boob job on july 1st then try to get this finished up.

Last edited:

Urban.E23

forum member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21371345583.819417.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk 21371345615.969599.jpg

My forearm band. I've been trying to think of something else to add to it to make it a half sleeve.

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Went back for another small session today. Going back in a few weeks to finish it up, but I fucking love it so far!

That looks fantastic!

speedfreak1000

2 sided tape expert
Reaction score
got this today as a fill in piece. one more big shoulder piece and a small chest piece then we get to start doing all the shading to tie it together.

I know, I know its not very original but oh well.

its 5 different shades of ink. he said once it starts healing the bones will show up alittle better.

speedfreak1000

2 sided tape expert
Reaction score
My inner part of my elbow got infected bad since it couldn't heal properly since there was always movement.

ive been going though this right now. I know when I asked about it I was having trouble in a few spots on my forearm but now that I got the inner elbow done I can see what your talking about.

I've got 2 little places that im having problems with right in the crease where it bends.

it would probably help if I didn't go back every weekend to add another piece but I want this sleeve over and I have no patience.

I went saturday and had the horse done then I went back yesterday and had another piece done now im hoping to get back down this evening to get 3 little pieces done representing me my wife and stepson. that will leave 1 more big piece then we can start the fill in.

I wanted atleast one flower in the sleeve so I decided on a black rose then when I got there I changed my mind and got a rose made out of $100 dollar bills. used another artist in the same shop, im getting atleast 1 by every artist in the shop. this was done by the newest girl there.

anyone have a tattoo that they think is original?
cause after talking with all them I don't think there is a tat that hasn't been done 100 times.

Last edited:

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Here is the beginning of my rib piece I am starting today.

My inspiration was my favorite childhood characters in a Zombie Apocalypse.

Drawing is not finished.

vemety9u.jpg

Surfstang2020

forum member
Reaction score
I've been contemplating on getting
My family crest on my back I know it'll have to be pretty big but its on my back so only time anyone will see it is at the beach . Just gotta do a little more research into it as I wanta make sure it's actually our real family crest

Sent from your moms phone

speedfreak1000

2 sided tape expert
Reaction score
here are the 3 little pieces I got last night to represent my stepson who's into football, wife that does photography and me with an engine.

now just the upper and back shoulder blade to go and we can start all the shading to tie it all in.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Got some work done on sunday at the brooklyn urban tattoo convention.
Came out awesome, there is some nice closeup detail.

eq42gl.png

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The birds just topped it off for me, Chiron. Awesome!!!

Redfire_WNL

THE BEAST UNLEASHED!
Reaction score
After years of thought I have finally planned my second tattoo for my left arm. It will be a half sleeve due to my job and it will have the American Flag, American Eagle and Im still undecided on a nice quote or something that the Eagle could be holding.

Anybody have any nice American quotes or ideas for Eagle to be holding?

Redfire_WNL

THE BEAST UNLEASHED!
Reaction score
Something short but powerful and patriotic. I will be going Monday to 2 different shops to get them to draw something out for me and then maybe invite their opinion on a quote. I know we have a lot of patriotic folks on here so was just asking here first.

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Fuck you, I'm American!!

Lol, must have the exclamation marks too!

I like the concept you are going with though, interested in pics!

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Murica! Fuck yeah!

Or

Hold my beer and watch this

speedfreak1000

2 sided tape expert
Reaction score
started the fill in work finally. it'll take about 3 to 4 sessions to get the arm, chest, shoulder and back all tied in. he's ghosting different images into the background. it looks red right now but will fade to a lighter black.

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
For anyone that is interested, season 3 of Ink Master premieres tonight at 10EST on Spike. I don't usually watch it but my artist and friend is a contestant this year. His name is Craig Foster and he owns his own shop here in Georgia(Skinwerks). I'm pretty pumped for him, hopefully he does well! (He is the tall black dude in the back)
421295_478195948926578_1106101203_n.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back