Tattoo Enthusiasts

Pumpkinfish

Johnny Quarter Mile
Reaction score
Craig wasn't bad last night. The emo dude crying and who only brought one machine was the worst. He should have went home. I love the fact the judges are critical day one and don't let the artists get away with crap. If it sucks they are called out immediately.

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
I agree, they aren't cutting them any slack. I thought the bald chick had the worst tat (that hideous castle) and probably should have went home. They haven't showed Craig much, but he's so quiet, they are focusing on all the loud mouths right now. I have a feeling he is going to do really well. And yeah, the crying dude was getting on my nerves.

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Daniel, your boy does some amazing newschool work! Ive seen his portfolio before the show. Hes my favorite to win it.

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
Not a fan of that show.
Yeah, only reason I am watching it is because I know someone on the show. If he wasn't on there I would not be watching it either.
Daniel, your boy does some amazing newschool work! Ive seen his have a unique style IMO. I think he will really start to shine when they get into the more challenging rounds. He has done my biceps and back as well as a sleeve for my best friend (not to mention several of my other friends) and he never dissapoints. My brother in law called him a couple of weeks ago and he was booked until the end of September, I can only imagine how much more work this show is going to drum up for him. I dont have a pic of my back at the moment but here is my bicep. It is my daughters name in graffiti style (don't laugh at the pink, it's for my daughter!).

Screenshot_2013-07-17-16-51-32-1_zps796e02a0.png

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score
Ink Master is one of only two "reality" shows I can tolerate. I like seeing all the great work on there. Sometimes the drama gets over done but you have to take the good in with the bad.

DDTCM

Dan
Reaction score
They made Jeremy Miller look like a fool on the last season and Jeremy is a beast with new school. He is also a local here in Austin. Its more about entertainment with that show. Nunez isn't that good either,I wouldn't let him touch me with needle.

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
Someone needs to punch Oliver in the face, so he chokes on that damn toothpick already!!

TenSpeed

Reaction score
Dilemna time for me.

Car show that my local Mustang club is sponsoring is on September 7th, Noon - 4.
Tattoo appointment on September 7th, at noon.

Emailed artist. He is now booked solid up to December 10th. 30+ people on the cancellation list, I would be at the bottom, and he hasn't had one in over 5 months now.
This would be the last session for my half sleeve. I want it done already. The lower part looks OK, it's mostly upper which is covered by a t-shirt sleeve.

What do I do? I will obviously help in the morning pre-show, but do I cancel and continue to wait? Last appointment was in March I believe.

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
I say get to the show early and help set up as well as get your car ready. Leave to go to the appointment and come back when it is done. I am sure someone will keep an eye on your car for you... right?

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm with wicked! I would not cancel man! That's too long to wait, for me at least! Lol! Get the tattoo finished, there will many more car shows from now till December!

TenSpeed

Reaction score
I could technically walk to the appointment, as it is about 3/4 a mile down the street. I didn't think about that to be honest. Thanks for the advice.

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
That's a very Deftones-esque piece. Coincidence, Blkbullitt?

deftones%20deftones.jpg

I thought the same thing when I first saw it (Deftones is one of my all time favorite bands, their older stuff is much better IMO though). Looks good Blkbullitt.

Back