Team JDM Winter/Holiday specials!!!!

doogie

forum member
Reaction score
I assume the QA1 adj. rear shocks are the single adjustment ones, correct?

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I assume the QA1 adj. rear shocks are the single adjustment ones, correct?

Yes they are just the single point adjustable shocks. thats what i run on my car!!

doogie

forum member
Reaction score
How would they compare to Koni Sports?? Looking for something for the periodic trip to the track along with decent adjustability (and reliability) for the street driving (not a DD).

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Koni's i think might be better for road use only but the QA1's will work on the street too. Ill be honest i wouldnt expect more than 30-40,000 miles out of the QA1's though as they are prone to leak fluid, especially in cold weather climates

doogie

forum member
Reaction score
Mine sits over the winter and is a fair weathered car only. Is the cold climate issue due to driving in that weather or just being exposed to it? But at any rate, I only put on a couple thousand miles a year... so mileage is not a big concern.

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I just sold the last one earlier this week

viciousride

Needing more power!
Reaction score
Saleen/JDM Stage 2 Supercharger kit $6295 Retail $6775
Roush/JDM TVS Supercharger kit $6499 Retail $6999

What are the specifics on these kits (i.e. parts included, tune, HP)? Out of the two, which is the easiest to install? Which has the most HP potential?

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Saleen/JDM Stage 2 Supercharger kit $6295 Retail $6775
Roush/JDM TVS Supercharger kit $6499 Retail $6999

What are the specifics on these kits (i.e. parts included, tune, HP)? Out of the two, which is the easiest to install? Which has the most HP potential?

The stage 2 kit for the saleen comes with a JDM air kit, 90mm MAF, 39lb injectors, 3.2 pulley, belt, SCT programmer, and GT500 fuel system. This also includes the saleen supercharger kit. Everything you need to support approximatley 485 RWHP safely on 10-11 psi!

The Roush kit comes with the TVS supercharger system, GT500 fuel system, Spark plugs, and tuner. This kit will make around 520 RWHP on about 13 psi boost!!

viciousride

Needing more power!
Reaction score
The stage 2 kit for the saleen comes with a JDM air kit, 90mm MAF, 39lb injectors, 3.2 pulley, belt, SCT programmer, and GT500 fuel system. This also includes the saleen supercharger kit. Everything you need to support approximatley 485 RWHP safely on 10-11 psi!

The Roush kit comes with the TVS supercharger system, GT500 fuel system, Spark plugs, and tuner. This kit will make around 520 RWHP on about 13 psi boost!!

Hmm, decisions, decisions, decisions...gonna have to think on this one.

Thx!

OneFastEforce

Reaction score
Are these prices still good? interested in a forged short-block... installed & tuned at your facility. thanks

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Are these prices still good? interested in a forged short-block... installed & tuned at your facility. thanks

Yes the prices are still good until the end of the month! Call me today we can discuss this a little more in detail! 732-780-0770

FR500GT

forum member
Reaction score
Hey Jim,
Would I be better off going with the Kooks long tubes with catted X or o/r X? I'd rather run o/r but i wanna get as much power out of my na setup.

Its a non-supercharged 06 3v Saleen setup with intake and a tune. Thanks in advance!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back