Test Tune and Dyno day Sacramento, Ca

Sactown

Sactown
Reaction score
I am trying to put together a test/tune/dyno day here in Sacramento, Ca for Saturday Feb 7th. It will be at SVS R&D off of Fulton Ave. Tony from HP-Performance in Florida will be flying up for the day (if we can get enough people together) or maybe 2 if again we get enough people. Tony is an outstanding turner, he has tunned my car (via phone of all things) and Mustard05 along with lord know how many others. He has SCT and diablo tunning software. Please reply to this thread or send me a PM if interested.

Here is what he can tune: Any Ford from 89 to 2009, I support all SCT, Diablosport products and use HP Tuners for 98 up GM. The cost for a tune and dyno will be between $250 and $350 just depends on what you need, just for 3 pulls on the dyno it will $90.00. I need at least 8 people for tunes to make it worth his time, he will be flying in from Florida.

Thanks,
Sactown

MSgt46270

Reaction score
I am trying to put together a test/tune/dyno day here in Sacramento, Ca for Saturday Feb 7th. It will be at SVS R&D off of Fulton Ave. Tony from HP-Performance in Florida will be flying up for the day (if we can get enough people together) or maybe 2 if again we get enough people. Tony is an outstanding turner, he has tunned my car (via phone of all things) and Mustard05 along with lord know how many others. He has SCT and diablo tunning software. Please reply to this thread or send me a PM if interested.

Here is what he can tune: Any Ford from 89 to 2009, I support all SCT, Diablosport products and use HP Tuners for 98 up GM. The cost for a tune and dyno will be between $250 and $350 just depends on what you need, just for 3 pulls on the dyno it will $90.00. I need at least 8 people for tunes to make it worth his time, he will be flying in from Florida.

Thanks,
Sactown

First of all welcome to S197forum.

Best of luck getting the people you need, too far for me. But I just had a tune & dyno done not too long ago.

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You might try posting here since it's a California only board. Never heard of Tony or SVS R&D. That doesn't mean that they aren't good, I just have never heard of them.

http://www.ca-mustangs.com/forums/

SVS = Sacramento's Volvo Service: Volvo Repair and Maintenence (which is odd because the shop is full of Chevys) I had some dyno pulls done there about 3 years ago and the guys were catching shit because there was a Ford in the house.

http://svsrnd.com

You might pick up a few at CA Mustangs but the majority of them are into show & shines, LED tail lights, Cobra badges and body kits.

Last edited by a moderator:

GRAYPNY

Rich
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You might pick up a few at CA Mustangs but the majority of them are into show & shines, LED tail lights, Cobra badges and body kits.

WOW! :flamethr:

Well that board certainly isn't as tech oriented as this one but there are some pretty fast 03-04 Cobra's that certainly have the right to have Cobra badges.

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
WOW! :flamethr:

Well that board certainly isn't as tech oriented as this one but there are some pretty fast 03-04 Cobra's that certainly have the right to have Cobra badges.

Oh, no doubt, there are a few pretty fast cars over there. However, look around the S197 section - it's all about removing stripes, 20" (+) rims and putting GT500 bumper covers on V6s.

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
And chrome shaker hoodscoops and clear marker lenses! :evillaugh:

Let's examine this. The paint on my Shaker scoop was pretty chipped up (because I actually PUT MILES on my car). Wlhile the car was in the shop getting a ROLLBAR put in so I could stay ON THE TRACK (cause I ACTUALLY RACE), I kept the Shaker to repaint it. Then I thought about chroming it along the lines of this...

http://aussiemuscle.totalnfs.net/models/madmax_x2.jpg

After stripping the paint, I was told it was too pitted to chrome and so I just had them polish it for the time being. I eventually painted it black again (w/better paint) and left the very front half inch unpainted (polished).

I don't have clear marker lenses on my car, I have the stock red ones. If by chance you are referring to the clear turn signals on the front of my car, those serve a purpose as well - they look more retro ('68). In addition, they eliminated the additional "orange/amber" color on the front of the car.

There are 3 CA-M members already posting in this thread (4 if you count the OP, who resides here) and nobody is showing interest. CA-M has the same problem, they try and try to get dyno-days going but 99% of the members don't want to fork over some cash. They just "want to go watch and hang" or "stang-up" at Sonic Burger.

In addition, if ANYONE is going to go get their car tuned by this wizard tuner only identified as "Tony from HP-Performance in Florida", well, good luck with that.

Last edited:

shatter

White And Nerdy
Reaction score
Come on, I can't give you a hard time without hurt feelings?!?! And I might turn 3,000 miles some time next year... I drive the hell out of my car! ;)

Gtstang167

KarateDaD
Reaction score
Wow....this is my first post in here, and my home is Ca-Mustangs.....thats a lot of assumption of the cars from the cars from my club??!! I came in here to check out another site, this is the first thread I read, and have to read someone is talking down about my boys!! Wow!!

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Wow....this is my first post in here, and my home is Ca-Mustangs.....thats a lot of assumption of the cars from the cars from my club??!! I came in here to check out another site, this is the first thread I read, and have to read someone is talking down about my boys!! Wow!!

Yeah, I'm sure you just "happened" to read this thread "first".

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Gtstang167 said:
I swear...that was the first thread I opened!!...

Sorry, I call bullshit. I'm quite aware of how CA-M operates.

Gtstang167 said:
......Guess I have a shine and show stang...

That would be your choice, not mine. Go to the Pitstop section and start an introduction thread. Make sure to post pics of your car.

Gtstang167

KarateDaD
Reaction score
No thanks....think I'm going to not come back! Thanks for being so nice. I live near...so I will see you sometime!!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back