Texas-Louisana Get Together

Newman

sumidicsayhuh?
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys ,

Please post pictures in the thread I'm about to start in "Pictures and Videos" .

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Will be heading out soon. Gotta get the family rolling, go by the bank to put my check in there, and to the store to get my 7yr old a Mustang T-shirt. She is the only one without one and feels left out. Probably going to head straight to the Park since it is only about 15 minutes from my house and by the time I get my shit done and all the way to Seabrook, yall will be leaving already.

Jarrod, if we cant find one, you think you may have one small or x-small out there?

This may seem crazy, but did I meet you? I don't remember seeing your car or talking with you. If you want some shirts, PM me sizes and your info, and I'll ship them out on Monday for you. If you did get shirts and what not, then dis-regard all this...lol it's been a long 13 days.

Thanks to everyone that came out this weekend. As tired as I am, I had a blast. To the winners of the gift cards, congrats! If y'all will PM me your gift card number that would be awesome. I need it just to keep track of them.

Can't wait to do it again!

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
Newman all I can say awesome job from start to finish. Thank you and your family for a great time and weekend of fun.

Thanks to the Seabrook Waffle company for use of their facility and grounds for a wonderful morning meet and Mustang show!

Jarrod, thanks all the shirts and prizes at the show.

Every member that showed up at this meet, thank you all for great time and foe making me and my wife feel like we amongst family and friends!!

Any one who could have made it and didn't, your loss. Lol! Those that could sorry that you missed it.

Mikeyfitz, brother we all knew how bad you wanted be here man. It was fun!

Sent from iPhone

S197/zx14

forum member
Reaction score
Had a awesome time was great meeting all of you. I have a few pics I'll post up in a day or so. I still have several hours of driving to go.

Oh btw y'all need to ask phuck phace why the popo pulled him over lol.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Rolltide2012

Oil and Gas
Reaction score
Had a awesome time was great meeting all of you. I have a few pics I'll post up in a day or so. I still have several hours of driving to go.

I had a feeling Mr. Phace was going to be in trouble when he left

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
This may seem crazy, but did I meet you? I don't remember seeing your car or talking with you. If you want some shirts, PM me sizes and your info, and I'll ship them out on Monday for you. If you did get shirts and what not, then dis-regard all this...lol it's been a long 13 days.

Thanks to everyone that came out this weekend. As tired as I am, I had a blast. To the winners of the gift cards, congrats! If y'all will PM me your gift card number that would be awesome. I need it just to keep track of them.

Can't wait to do it again!

Jarrod, my car was one of the ones parked furthest to the right, right in front of the pavilion. I only spoke with you briefly but it was in a group with a few others. You did give me two shirts though. I was the "big large or small X-large" guy. lol

You also gave my 7yr old a Medium...haha

Thanks again bro. Nice to have one of the vendors take the time to take off and join a local show. I know you got paid for it and all, but it's all the same...thanks. Speaks wonderfully for you and the company you represent.

Last edited:

Newman

sumidicsayhuh?
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

S why did he get pulled over and where ?

Phuck Phace

forum member
Reaction score
BTW, it was nice meeting everyone. I'm glad I was able to make it out and kick it with such a good group of people, looking forward to coming down again, maybe party more next time.
:highfive:

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Jarrod, my car was one of the ones parked furthest to the right, right in front of the pavilion. I only spoke with you briefly but it was in a group with a few others. You did give me two shirts though. I was the "big large or small X-large" guy. lol

You also gave my 7yr old a Medium...haha

Thanks again bro. Nice to have one of the vendors take the time to take off and join a local show. I know you got paid for it and all, but it's all the same...thanks. Speaks wonderfully for you and the company you represent.

Ok I remember now. Just wanted to make sure everyone that was there was taken care of. It was a good time. I had a blast hanging out getting to know everyone. Can't wait to do it again.

Tre06GTP1SC

South Texas Death Ride
Reaction score
Made it into Shreveport. So far 1050+ miles on this trip, just 800 more to go later this week. But it has been worth it. Enjoyed meeting everyone you!

Thanks Newman. You and your family did an awesome job.

Thanks to Jarrod and LMR! Awesome to have such support from you and the company.

Jason the waffles were AWESOME!

My favorite quote from the weekend: "nice to meet you, I'm phuck phace!" LOL

Rolltide2012

Oil and Gas
Reaction score
Made it into Shreveport. So far 1050+ miles on this trip, just 800 more to go later this week. But it has been worth it. Enjoyed meeting everyone you!

Thanks Newman. You and your family did an awesome job.

Thanks to Jarrod and LMR! Awesome to have such support from you and the company.

Jason the waffles were AWESOME!

My favorite quote from the weekend: "nice to meet you, I'm phuck phace!" LOL

Glad you made it Tre! Roll Tide Roll Lol

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
My daughter can't stop talking about the waffles. Lol I could have eaten at least 5 of them, they are that good.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back