Texas-Louisana Get Together

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Ya, nov. 9-11th

Sounds like we know when round 2 is! :thumb2:

I also posted this in the other thread, but since both are still active, I'll post it here as well.

Guys (& Liz), it was nice to meet each and every one of you. I had a good time both days.

I dropped off the video camera, and the DSLR to the media department. Hopefully, I will have some pictures and what not to post here within the hour.

Winners of the gift cards are posted below. (If I messed something up, please let me know. I didn't write anything down, and going off memory here).

Best 10+ JGrein05
Best 05-09 Mach2Burnout
Best in show 05 Stroker
Longest haul Tre06GTP1SC
Slowest E.T. LAStang1234
Fastest E.T. Tre06GTP1SC
Highest trap 05 Stroker
Worst paint EWM831 (I think, this is the one I cant remember)

I also handed Newman, and FHLH a gift card for hosting the event. Without these 2 guys, none of this would have happened. The locations that Newman picked out were perfect, and Seabrook Waffle Company had some amazing food. Can't wait for the next one guys!

Last edited:

KemahGT

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks to all that put this together! Great job!

I will be at the NMRA races in November, for sure.

gtmiller1001

forum member
Reaction score
I'll hit the next one for sure as well, mostly moved in now so at least that's behind us. DAMN pissed that I had to miss this one, seems like everyone had a great time.

S197/zx14

forum member
Reaction score
I would go to a New Orleans gtg or even Shreveport. There is a real nice track just outside Shreveport. Maybe this coming spring?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back