Texas-Louisiana Meet H-Town #2

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Kyle not all of Texas guys get a break lol. Me and Billy have a haul to get there. I agree though, they need to bring their asses for this.

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
Oh, James I'm fully aware brother that you and some others have quite a trip to make to come to this. But, last time we had what 3 guys I think from LA and 2 of those didn't actually live in LA anymore. And John is in Germany so there goes my backup, LOL.

Oh wait Darren did show up on Friday Night w/o a S197...

Newman

sumidicsayhuh?
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The nice part lol not that it truly exist in Pasadena. Im in a neighborhood thats off of space center between crenshaw and genoa red bluff. Bay Wood Oaks. Border line Deerpark, Pasadena. Where do you work?

Discount Tire next to the court house .

DSargent09

Get iT!
Reaction score
Oh, James I'm fully aware brother that you and some others have quite a trip to make to come to this. But, last time we had what 3 guys I think from LA and 2 of those didn't actually live in LA anymore. And John is in Germany so there goes my backup, LOL.

You should try and arrange a meet in LA where some of you can cruise over together.... I-10 is pretty open and would be fun with some other S197s.:evillaugh:

Newman

sumidicsayhuh?
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

I agree, if Tre made it from El Paso, anyone within 6-8 hours can make it.

DSargent09

Get iT!
Reaction score
Discount Tire next to the court house .

So youre my new discount on tires!?!? Man you're super close. Pulling out turn left on spencer, left on space center, and come down past fairmont...

What your name? I may have done business with you. I frequent that place lol.

Newman

sumidicsayhuh?
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So youre my new discount on tires!?!? Man you're super close. Pulling out turn left on spencer, left on space center, and come down past fairmont...

What your name? I may have done business with you. I frequent that place lol.

David Newman

I drive past you neighborhood everyday. Lol . What year and color is your car ?

DSargent09

Get iT!
Reaction score
13, White. I was in there about 6 months ago, and had tires put on the rims in my sig. I also had them take my stocks and put them on the ladys car. I think I dealt with someone named Kyle. Could be wrong though.

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
Louisiana meet and cruise to H-town Sept. 27th

You should try and arrange a meet in LA where some of you can cruise over together.... I-10 is pretty open and would be fun with some other S197s.:evillaugh:

:beer: Well I did just call them all out didn't I...So LA guys let get some ideas flowing here. Lets meet somewhere along I-10 and cruise over to H-town together on Friday!

I would be meeting up with guys around the LC area or I would consider going a little out of my way and running down I-49 to Laf. to meet up if thats more desirable. Lets get something going.

Newman

sumidicsayhuh?
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So everyone is good with a cruise after Waffles sat morning ? Where do we wanna go ? Galveston take the LONG way their? or go out on some back ass roads somewhere ?

Newman

sumidicsayhuh?
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Waffles wont last to long.....someone should find a place for lunch and maybe some pic spots.

How bout a 2 hour drive to Galveston , taking the scenic route and then going to east beach levy for pics , and the ending it a good restaurant ?

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
Just meet in Nola, every one loves Nola!!! Lol.

I'm in Dallas but would drive anywhere for the most part if my cars ready and enough people go.

One of the best meets/drives I've done was the S197 Georgia guys had a meet and drive threw blood mountain... Just too bad one of the cars took off down the side of the mountain.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back