Texas Mile October 26-28

Fake_Snake

FAUX GT500
Reaction score
Ill be in a big rv with a large ford racing tent out there. I should get there around 1-2 pm. My tent won't arrive till later tomorrow evening. But shoot please stop by and shoot the shit with us. I'm all about having a great time down there. Ill have lots of food and drinks.

Lol you said that in march and I couldn't find you anywhere lol.
I found him and didn't even know he was gonna be there. Course it had been a few years since I last saw Chris lol..

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Lol I saw all of that in march. Just didn't find you. I will be sure to knock next time lol.

Litebulb

forum member
Reaction score
Mile was great, Cold as shiznit and windy as hell for the first time. I Spent most of my time with Cruisin who drove from Toronto all the way here for it. He is a great guy with a fantastic car. I felt bad because he missed a run helping me load my car, and now has to figure out a route home away from Sandy.

cruisin

Reaction score
Holy shit. What a great time. Still not back home yet but I wanted to post up about the event.
Chilled out with Chris (Lightbulb) for most of the event. He has a bad ass car and the fastest 3V down the mile. I believe that's a new record and the car has more in it. Ill be back soon to do it up right and try and take the 3V crown away.

Couldn't believe how nice Chris was, had a killer time there.
Thanks again

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back