Texas Tuners

stang389

forum member
Reaction score
And yeah cap came off on the way home blew over a quart of oil out in less than a half mile

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Call holywd it went to his car had metal shavings in it made alot of noise on the way home the carrier was horrible ....

I had to pay to get a new rear and got that one to a guy that was doing it all over gears carrier everything it was jacked .

uniquestang

forum member
Reaction score
And yeah cap came off on the way home blew over a quart of oil out in less than a half mile

I had to pay to get a new rear and got that one to a guy that was doing it all over gears carrier everything it was jacked .

dayummm, im not calling any bluff or anything but you both must have some bad luck. the gears i had in there for quit some time and even after the pan got plugged i still drove it for probably close to a couple thousand miles. glad that it got sorted out though. Caleb, congrats on your new car. Termi's are always something i would like to have someday. Im more than certain you will love it (of course you already knew that).

uniquestang

forum member
Reaction score
does he have a website or anything to contact him.

he is in kempner (other side of copperas cove). you should have said something on friday night because he is usually there. and i thought you said not to use him earlier in this thread lol

Last edited:

mustangflanagan

forum member
Reaction score
I said no the THE CAR Shop in killeen. I still gotta gather a few parts first lol, plus i did a wot pull when i left the meet last night, afr was at 10.5 so it def is running real rich.

blk5.0

forum member
Reaction score
LOL...well thanks guys.

I had considered Murrillo, but have decided to go with Max V in San Antonio. I am talking to them now. If I get the warm and fuzzy I am going to give them a try.

Good choice they do good work

uniquestang

forum member
Reaction score
I said no the THE CAR Shop in killeen. I still gotta gather a few parts first lol, plus i did a wot pull when i left the meet last night, afr was at 10.5 so it def is running real rich.

just busting your balls cuz i mentioned 3 places that do sct and you gathered them in a bunch and said dont use them in a general phrase. i knew you were talking about the car shop though. always better to be rich than lean. 10.5 is not real bad but of course you could be doing better.

mustangflanagan

forum member
Reaction score
just busting your balls cuz i mentioned 3 places that do sct and you gathered them in a bunch and said dont use them in a general phrase. i knew you were talking about the car shop though. always better to be rich than lean. 10.5 is not real bad but of course you could be doing better.

lol yea the car shops brings up some bad feelings lol. basically i am doing the whole top end at once then getting it tuned. order pully, waiting on jpc with their intake, right now searching for cams and valve train. ugh i need gears too the stock 3.31 aint cutting it lol.

Tre06GTP1SC

South Texas Death Ride
Reaction score
Good choice they do good work

Well that choice has been unchoiced....LOL They won't return any of my PM's (on another site) or calls. Just trying to get questions answered and things lined up. If they won't bother to talk to me before I give them my hard earned money I imagine I will never hear from them again when I leave their shop. Too far to drive and too much money/effort for the lack of enthusiasm Im seeing on their part......Oh Well.

I am now in talks with a certain Wild Man in Arizona......LOL. Had a nice conversation with him tonight and I am impressed with his attitude and willingness. As soon as we get things worked out and I got the money put away I will let you guys know how it turns out.

Thanks for all the suggestions guys!

Tre06GTP1SC

South Texas Death Ride
Reaction score
Yeah I hear ya. Was looking forward to coming to SA to meet some of you clowns over there. Oh well maybe some other time.

MrClean

Marc; but I go by MrClean
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Strictly Performance in Pearland, TX. Dynotuned my 07 GT, installed my nitrous on that car and dyno-tuned it again, and is very reputable.

Richard Lelsz
Strictly Performance
3911 Halik St
Pearland, TX 77581
713-910-0111
[email protected]
[email protected]

Tre06GTP1SC

South Texas Death Ride
Reaction score
Haha. Thats not the only reason im sorry.

Yeah I know, and I responded to your PM. Besides If I ever get this thing tuned I plan on taking a tour of Texas tracks. Would like to see what this thing can run in sub 7000ft DA and SAR would be my first trip.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back