Thank You ADAM@ST

jason0156

Kenne Bell Time
Reaction score
I have been a long time reader of all the posts. I recently called Adam and he talked to me for almost an hour. He helped me greatly. my problem was that I am not happy with the power of my 2.6l KB setup and was thinking of switching to Twin Turbos. He took the time to talk to me about every Question I had and concern. Anyone that is Planiing on purchasing a Whipple or Kenne Bell Adam is the man you should give him your bussiness. I know the shops I have done bussiness with before, Its impossible to get prompt customer service or even speak to the owner.

Thank you, for restoring my faith in Performance Shops

:clap:

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Welcome to S197forum :bigbeer:

Adam is the right person to ask questions and get your car worked on. I've been going to Adam since 2005.

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
I wish he wasn't 3000 mile away from me. He wouldn't be able to get me out of his shop without a restraining order...

:worship:

Thank God we have PMP or I'd move to the west coast...LOL :thumb: :beer:

GI Joe

Reaction score
I have been a long time reader of all the posts. I recently called Adam and he talked to me for almost an hour. He helped me greatly. my problem was that I am not happy with the power of my 2.6l KB setup and was thinking of switching to Twin Turbos. He took the time to talk to me about every Question I had and concern. Anyone that is Planiing on purchasing a Whipple or Kenne Bell Adam is the man you should give him your bussiness. I know the shops I have done bussiness with before, Its impossible to get prompt customer service or even speak to the owner.

Thank you, for restoring my faith in Performance Shops

:clap:
welcome...
and your decision?

jason0156

Kenne Bell Time
Reaction score
Adam thinks with uping the boost to 18psi and his upgrades I will be happy, but i want to be able to kill everything in my path. So my ego will push me toward Twin 60's. The automatic trans is killing my Hp and racing from a 40mph roll on the highway.

Last edited:

Ken3030

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Adam is the best. He can make some horsepower.

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
All of our vendors and sponsors Kick ASS! That's why Kimmer let em' into the hottest S197 Forum on the planet!

:party::rock:

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
I highly recommend Adam! My car surprises the hell out of people at the track. Nobody expects my stang to be fast with 20's on it and looking stock, then I blow by them! I will be getting his custom intake, cai, and throttle body and then hopefully find a way to build my motor to take it. I want a 10 second non-caged daily driver with the whipple and on 20's! Some day.....some day....LOL

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back