Thanks Bama and A.M.

scotty

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for the awesome customer service!

I bought a used Bama sct x3 off eBay.
I ordered the custom tunes from Bama /AM all great! I went to load the tunes to my car and the used SCT ended up being locked(said it was unlocked in the auction) .

I called AM today to see is I can just order a new sct. They were great! They gave me credit for the tunes I had already bought to go to the new X3.

This was not their problem it was mine but AM/Bama were more than happy to help me out.

I have always had great customer service with AM and it just keeps getting better!

Thanks Guys!!:beer:

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
good that they credited the price of tunes into the tuner, always nice of them.

kind of a dick move on the sellers part saying its unlocked when its not, was this on ebay?
hope you didnt spend alot on it

scotty

forum member
Reaction score
good that they credited the price of tunes into the tuner, always nice of them.

kind of a dick move on the sellers part saying its unlocked when its not, was this on ebay?
hope you didnt spend alot on it

Just file a claim through paypal and get your money back on the original tuner.

I sent the sct back to the ebay seller today. They are suppose to give me a full refund when they get it back. Hopefully they will if not I will do a claim with paypal.

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
I sent the sct back to the ebay seller today. They are suppose to give me a full refund when they get it back. Hopefully they will if not I will do a claim with paypal.

scotty,

Thanks for the props! It's always good to see threads like this in our Sub-Forum. I really appreciate the feedback.

I'm glad the Ebay seller is taking your locked tuner back. Hopefully that transition goes smoothly, too.

Shane

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back