Thanks Brenspeed

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks to all the guys at Brenspeed, this week has went awesome so far. Enjoyed talking with everybody today at the shop and seeing the Mustang get torn down for the NEW B302. Very exicted to see how it all turn out at the end of the week. Top notch company by far, who lets there customers stay for free while getting their Mustang worked on.

The guest house as always is great and perfect for me and my wife. Everything we need is here and more.

THANKS AGAIN BRENSPEED :thumb:

Brenspeed

forum member
Reaction score
:thumb: Thanks for the comments! We do what we can! Now get in here and check out this fully assembled B302 thats about ready to be put in your car!

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
I appreciate letting me hang out at the shop yesterday and see a few things worked on. I really hope those bolts come in today and are not delayed on getting here, had no ideal that the OEM ones whould have not worked with the clutch. That is really something that should have been told to me from company that I purchased the flywheel and clutch from... LOL...

Posted up a thread with some pictures...
http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54631

Thanks guys!

Last edited:

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Made it home today with no problems, thanks for the rental car until the mustang gets fixed. Make sure you let Brent know I said thanks for it.

Take care of my car for me, already miss it.... LOL... One day past.
Once it is up and running, take it home or run it around town to get some miles on it and get the motor broke in really good. So, Brent can make some good numbers with it.... can't wait.

Post up a thread with some pictures...
http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54631

Thanks!!!!

Last edited:

Brenspeed

forum member
Reaction score
Glad you finally made it home! Dont you worry, the car is in good hands and we will get it back to you ASAP! Please get ahold of us if you have any questions!

P.S. That post with all of the pics looks awesome! Soon enough we will have one up with a dyno graph :)

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back