The 2015 Texas Shootout

bullitt 736

Reaction score
Getting close. We need to start getting registered. Cut-off date for ordering shirts is March 15th so we can get them printed.

Here's the shirt logo.

bullitt 736

Reaction score
It's getting close. We need to get everyone registered soon for planning.

Come on procrastinators! :thanks

if you wish to order shirts, you'll need to pre-purchase by Friday March 20th. We will not have shirts for sales at the event.

Registration is here:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2015-texas-shootout-tickets-13786595077

Just a reminder, our events are to raise money for children's charities. Our two events last year enabled us to sponsor a child with Make-a-Wish and donate $800 to Juvenile Diabetes Research.

Thanks!!!

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
I'm signed up and ready to hurt some feelings. Praying my outing is better than my tx2k event haha

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Just signed up and printed my ticket! Now lets hope I found my fuel pressure issue.

Kaylan1521

forum member
Reaction score
Unfortunately I ill not have my TT car due to a death in the family and having to be at viewings and funerals. So, just gonna roll down in the Boss and have some fun instead

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
How's it looking Billy?

Well, I would say I have a 80% chance the car is fixed and an 80% chance if rain for this event. Lol

They seem to change the rain chance by the hour these days though so, I will check again on Thur. or Fri.

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
Well I am off Friday, Saturday, and Sunday so as time progresses and if weather looks worse....the quest for another track will be on for me! I rarely get weekends off so I have to take advantage of the few that I do.

Still don't like my odds with bracket racing haha

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Well I am off Friday, Saturday, and Sunday so as time progresses and if weather looks worse....the quest for another track will be on for me! I rarely get weekends off so I have to take advantage of the few that I do.

Still don't like my odds with bracket racing haha

Pine Valley is also having there bracket racing and always have T&T that day as well.

bullitt 736

Reaction score
UPDATE!

The event this weekend is postponed due to weather.

We're looking at rescheduling the event. I can't give a date yet but will keep you updated. We hope to announce a new date next week if not sooner.

I wish I could control the weather but..... :damnit:

Stayed tuned.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back