The 5th annual Toys for Tots meet!!!

Chris B.

forum member
Reaction score
toys4tots2012web.jpg

Well it's that time of year again. The event that started in KOP, then moved to Montgomeryville for more space. The meet am making what we hope is the final move. This years event will be held at Macungie Memorial Park in Macungie, Pa. Located on route 100 and just outside of Allentown this should be a fantastic location that we will be able to use for years to come.

Date: 11/4/2012
Time: 10am-4pm
Location: Macunige Memorial Park 81 N Walnut St, Macungie, PA
ALL CARS ARE WELCOME
Last years event: http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119013

Since we are not at the toy store this year we request you bring an unwrapped toy or gift or monetary donation. Upon entering the park you will be asked for a donation, this donation is solely for the park and can be from $1 up. The park will also be serving food and drinks (very cheap 3 bucks gets you a drink, hot dog and change) again proceeds will be to benefit the park. Donations for Toys for Tots will be collected at the main pavilion where there will be signs.

We are going to be holding a raffle this year. If you are a business or shop that would like to contribute something for the raffle it would be greatly appreciated and I will of course be giving credit to you for that.

The flyer will be online on Monday Sept. 17th so you guys can share this with other forums you may participate in.

A message from the organizer of the event:
"Hi everyone, I know it's been a tough week and I know that some of you are still in homes without power, or are cleaning up from the mess that Sandy has left us with. My thoughts and prayers go out to you. For all of us we expect nothing more than that you would put your family and homes first. However if you get power on Saturday, if that tree blocking your road is gone tomorrow night, if you just need a break from this week of wind rain and bs, I hope you will still come out and support the show and Toys for Tots. Remember at some point we will all have electric again but if we don't support our local Toys for Tots organization than, come Christmas morning, a lot of kids that already have a rough enough life won't have anything to wake up to. Thanks to all of you for your support and please be sure to share this event with your friends and family. Even if they don't come, maybe they will flip you a donation to bring along. See you Sunday!"

Last edited:

Chris B.

forum member
Reaction score
The ground is drying out and the event is still on for this Sunday!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back