The Devils Reject

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
Wnt2gofst got a new Vette, so we went out to play...

You all know my car VS his new Vette with with Cam/LTs/CAI, manual too

Both views
50 to 160+
This is the last and final run to 7600rpm for all shifts.

DSargent09

Get iT!
Reaction score
Well that was short!!

I went on a cruise today that was sanctioned and racked up probably 5+ kills.

Viper, 2007 z06, a 98 cammed sprayed camaro, and a z06 that I knew nothing about. Few more but dont know anything about them really. Was an awesome cruise. From Houston to Galveston.

Hoping they will post up videos, some of the guys had go pros if they got any of the runs I'll post them!

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
First run vette doing work..lol

Vette is estimated @ "we dont have a clue other than a dealer saying something" lol ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mp6WQKARDE

from my S4 in your sisters bed

Stole the hit like a mofo, and I was shifting @ 7K for the test run of 3 races.... dont mislead :nk:

And get off our forum, go play in the LS world YOU! lol

2nd race was me shifting at 7400ish, then 3rd, you got the full glory of the Devils Reject... 7600 shifts are serious lol. Just wait till my E85 tune and 7800 shifts are in... You think that last one was a pull... Bro, you dont even wanna KNOW! lol.

Vettes are gonna get thunder fucked in the mouth! :highfive:

Kenaizer

forum member
Reaction score
Well that was short!!

I went on a cruise today that was sanctioned and racked up probably 5+ kills.

Viper, 2007 z06, a 98 cammed sprayed camaro, and a z06 that I knew nothing about. Few more but dont know anything about them really. Was an awesome cruise. From Houston to Galveston.

Hoping they will post up videos, some of the guys had go pros if they got any of the runs I'll post them!

Who put this on?

Wnt2gofst

Banned
Reaction score
Stole the hit like a mofo, and I was shifting @ 7K for the test run of 3 races.... dont mislead :nk:

And get off our forum, go play in the LS world YOU! lol

2nd race was me shifting at 7400ish, then 3rd, you got the full glory of the Devils Reject... 7600 shifts are serious lol. Just wait till my E85 tune and 7800 shifts are in... You think that last one was a pull... Bro, you dont even wanna KNOW! lol.

Vettes are gonna get thunder fucked in the mouth! :highfive:

Stop making excuses for losing to a 250whp less car :) I honked 3 times and went/ not my fault you was sleepy.

Last edited:

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
All vettes are quick because they weigh 5 lbs lol. He says he's keeping it NA, but we all know how that works. lol

Sent from your moms room...

poof100

Reaction score
Hey guys, heres the scoop.

The entire reason to go out was to learn the car, clutch, tire, new engine, new trans... Not break ET records lol. With the bone stock car on street tires I hit 1.9 60s all day with the occasional 1.8. Now its a whole new learning curve, and it aint gonna be easy. This RXT is kickin my ass, and so are the DRs. I'll get there, lots to learn and try. Once I figure it out I'll be happy. I made 5 passes, all bogged down and flat out almost died starting from 3800 (way to low for the clutch) and ended up all the way to a 5K feather out launch because the DRs wont take the manual hit without blowing the tires off. Still bogged a good bit. It was launch test night and I learned quite a good amount. Anyways, with a bogged launch coming off the gas and a horrible 2.2 60, I rolled into it and went about shifting down the rest of the track and it was an 11.9 @ 124. Once I figure out this clutch and switch to a more forgiving soft wall tire that can take a manual hit, I'll be chomping the times down. All in due time. There's a reason why JPC is the only manual coyote running 9s... Lots of time, lots of trial and error, setup, and practice.

It ain't gonna be easy, but I'll have fun doing it, and be proud of myself once I earn my times. Next track time will be slicks, 5K and above launches, and hopefully no bogging. Seat time seat time seat time.

And from a Pro Motion racer at the track I talked to who runs 9 second manual cars... "You're introducing a bunch of variables (RXT, DRs, new engine setup) all at once that took me 2 years to master, and I broke a bunch of stuff". Lol. So I don't feel bad about it. He even said I need to stop playing with the DRs on the manual. It ain't gonna launch unless the track is perfect and even then it won't be very good with the RXT punch.

Were you running pump 93 or E85 on your runs?

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Im staying n/a. Maybe do heads and fast intake later. Im just enjoying car for now.

How much power for a 05 with these mods?

Trick Flow 225cc Heads, , - ARP head studs, , - Cometic LS2 Head Gaskets, , - Comp Cams 7.550 Push rods , - Kooks Headers w/ off-road mid pipes , - B&B Fusion Exhaust system , - Fast 92mm intake , - HPE Mega Cam , - PRC .650 dual valve spring kit , - underdrive pullies , - port and polished throttle body , - r Cold Air intake , - NGK TR6 spark plugs , - LS7 Z06 Clutch

Got a killer deal offered for me on one that is clean AF, might buy it just to sell it again lol

Wnt2gofst

Banned
Reaction score
How much power for a 05 with these mods?

Trick Flow 225cc Heads, , - ARP head studs, , - Cometic LS2 Head Gaskets, , - Comp Cams 7.550 Push rods , - Kooks Headers w/ off-road mid pipes , - B&B Fusion Exhaust system , - Fast 92mm intake , - HPE Mega Cam , - PRC .650 dual valve spring kit , - underdrive pullies , - port and polished throttle body , - r Cold Air intake , - NGK TR6 spark plugs , - LS7 Z06 Clutch

Got a killer deal offered for me on one that is clean AF, might buy it just to sell it again lol
lot depends on tune. But it should lay least 550whp. Which in a vette is like having a 680whp mustang. Weight is a bitch.

Wnt2gofst

Banned
Reaction score
Do it....

Then take to LSX Performance dyno tuning in Victoria to Pat G to put on dyno and see if tune is perfect. He best there is when comes to LS engines. He does tuning for Lethal, LMR and 510

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back