Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
at Fontana, going to try to get some new west coast records...:popcorneat:

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nice!!! Rock the house man. Glad to see you are still going out with it.

show these 5.0 4v's what the 3v power plant can do :beer:

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I got the vids covered, I have the HD camcorder, the Canon EOS, and the GO Pro HD coming along for the ride.

I will be filming Ken's car also.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
when is your car going down the track? or did i miss it?

I injured my knee 3 weeks ago---and as such its very hard for me to work on the car, so unfortunately its going to be another month before the car goes out on the track. I am seeing the doctor about surgery. Its not that serious, just a tear in the meniscus, but I keep re-injuring it, so I am going to get it taken care of.

I used the GO Pro extensively today, as well as camcorder and stills, but it was of Kens other car, a 67 Camaro. His Mustang made one clean pass today, a 9.58 at 143 mph. I have that video, but its almost a couple tenths off of Kens best 9.43. Mark's car unfortunately did not make any passes as there were some issues---but nothing that couldn't be quickly corrected.

In any case I am going to post a pretty cool video in the pics/video section showing me experimenting with the GO Pro on different spots on the car.

Last edited:

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Bad luck day for me...lol

The stupidest thing. All 4 tires were bone flat cause the car had been sitting in the trailer for months. The first tire I went to air up - the cheap air chuck broke the aluminum stem clean in half and by-by air...:chairfall:

Going to put steel valve stems on the car and hopefully get her back out soon. Just a stupid thing that ruined the day for me for racing.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back