The new daily 5.0!

1andonlywhitie

The Australian...
Reaction score
So after a little back and forth on what I should buy, looking at my parents '08 GT/CS and tossing some numbers around the best course of action for me was an older/cheaper car.

Enter the 1991 LX Hatch I picked up yesterday! It's in my dealership getting 'fixed' right now as I put in my deal a new alternator/battery as it was a little weak charging (I ran the deal through my dealership to use trade equity and warranty cancellations). Turns out someone at some point managed to strip the threads from my alternator mounting hole so they're going to have to correct it Monday..

Regardless of their fuck up, it's running an intake, heads, cam, blower, LT's, off-road H, Flowmaster dumps, shifter, clutch, lowering springs, subframe connectors, aftermarket control arms and a bunch of other stuff... should be a fun daily!

For now here's the pics from the ad for the car, proper photos will follow early next week!

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 170
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 149
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 181
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 133

Mystickeith50

forum member
Reaction score
Lol.....that looks exactly...i mean god Damn exactly the same as my 91 lx that was stolen from me in 2001...lol

TimMcc

Reaction score
No AC? Nice, but doesn't meet my DD criteria, I'd drive the hell out of it on the weekend though.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Lol I was thinking the same, I got this car with a clean Illinois title and scratched off VIN #'s...

jus sayin...........
icon10.gif

Mystickeith50

forum member
Reaction score
I was gonna say we could compare vins even though I doubt it would still be the same. I almost fainted when I saw it.

1andonlywhitie

The Australian...
Reaction score
Struck my curiousity bone... let's see them :popcorneat::beerdrink:

Lol, I'm not throwing my VIN up on a public forum, I already sent Mystickeith50 a PM about it though! I checked my window, inner door and even the original tag on the bottomside of the rear bumper, they all match and show up as never listed as stolen.

Regardless, I sent Mystickeith50 a message, if he wants to be sure he can message me back. :thumb:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back