The new kid @ JDM

NED@JDM

Official Vendor
Reaction score
icon14.gif
The new guy @ JDM
Hey everyone,

My name is Ned Shortsleeve and I just wanted to inform the people that know me that I am now in Jersey at JDM!! For those that don't. . . my work history is this. I worked at a Ford dealer in So Cal for 8 1/2 years, then moved on to Saleen in Cali for 3 1/2 as Regional Sales Manager of Aftermarket and was the last Cali employee of Saleen when they picked up and moved to MI. I left Saleen rite at the buzzer and started up at Techco. . . that lasted a little over 7 months. . . we will leave it at that. From there, I took quite a bit of down time wondering if I was going to get back in the industry. I met up with Jim Sr in Texas and had discussed coming out to Jersey to help out. Here I am. . . if there is anything that I can assist you with, please don't hesitate to ask. It's good to be back in the saddle again!! :thumb:

NED@JDM

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks Natch!! Still have to get acclimated. . . but so far so good!!

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Weclome NED. Your may find yourself pretty busy here. It's good to see you are here.

Mick

forum member
Reaction score
Welcome Ned, we talked a lot when you were with Saleen. You were the guy who called me and said use JDM they are under Saleens warranty now. That was a long time ago. Good luck.

1MEANSALEEN

forum member
Reaction score
welcome ned !! thanks for helping out with my wheel issue, 21 mm deep socket on a 18 inch breaker bar .. remember me lol JDM ftw

NED@JDM

Official Vendor
Reaction score
welcome ned !! thanks for helping out with my wheel issue, 21 mm deep socket on a 18 inch breaker bar .. remember me lol JDM ftw

Glad to be of assistance, Vicious!!

Welcome Ned, we talked a lot when you were with Saleen. You were the guy who called me and said use JDM they are under Saleens warranty now. That was a long time ago. Good luck.

Thanks Mik!! Good to hear from you again!!

Weclome NED. Your may find yourself pretty busy here. It's good to see you are here.

Busy indeed, GIG!! Thanks for the welcome.

coool deal welcome yo

Thanks Surfstang!!

NED@JDM

Official Vendor
Reaction score
How many you got? It may appear that I know a few peeps on here, Deets!!

Last edited:

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Hey Ned,
I'll get your vendor status turned on for ya. Welcome to the site!

Mick Mach

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
welcome Ned! I got ya on the phone a few time this week looking for Julie. sounds like you been with Ford products for some time now :)

MELLOWYELLOW06

forum member
Reaction score
Ned, looks like we both found our way here about the same time.
Real cool site. So as a newbie to another, let me say WELCOME
bro. Congrats on the new position. Glad you found a real stand up
reputable place. Se you around soon.

NED@JDM

Official Vendor
Reaction score
welcome Ned! I got ya on the phone a few time this week looking for Julie. sounds like you been with Ford products for some time now :)

Thanks Mick!! I am at my home away from home now!! Worked with Jules and the guys here for a while now and this is the best opportunity for me right now. I am sure we'll talk soon!!

Ned, looks like we both found our way here about the same time.
Real cool site. So as a newbie to another, let me say WELCOME
bro. Congrats on the new position. Glad you found a real stand up
reputable place. Se you around soon.

Right back at cha, J!! Any of your guys need anything. . . hit me up!! :beerchug2:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back