The ups and downs and ups of a classic

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
I've been driving the green girl here and there on short trips sence getting her running after sitting for over a year. Well yesterday I decided take her a little farther and she made me pay... pay $125 to get her towed home. After a full day under the dash tracking down a ghost electrical problem I found that the tack wire was shorting things out and she is all good tell the next time.
all cleaned up for a trip across town.
IMG_2274.jpg

and all cleaned up going on the tow truck
IMG_2275.jpg

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
makes me want a 67-68 coupe car. I just fought the old ones for so long I let them all go. I will have another one day though. Your car looks great, both of them.

Scott_0

forum member
Reaction score
lmao @ the video, glad you got it figured out. more details on the car? sounds real nice dude

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
makes me want a 67-68 coupe car. I just fought the old ones for so long I let them all go. I will have another one day though. Your car looks great, both of them.

My father always had a 67 or 68 fastback or coupe. So I was always in one as a kid. glad I could buy this one off him before he passed. It means alot more to me knowing that he built it.

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
My father always had a 67 or 68 fastback or coupe. So I was always in one as a kid. glad I could buy this one off him before he passed. It means alot more to me knowing that he built it.

That's awesome, especially knowing it was your fathers. You'll always cherish it.

FTMFW!!! I still have that issue of Hotrod , thats one of all time favorites. I love that car and wonder if it's still around. I've wanted to build a coupe like that one for so long, I got into the gone in 60 seconds stage and started a fastback, but sold it due to an offer I couldn't turn down at the time. So next will be a coupe and I will keep it.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back