thinking about changing my car color

proxemics

forum member
Reaction score
I’m thinking about painting my car another color I’m tired of black
I want a bright color, something flashy and don’t get dusty very fast
What do you think will be a good color choice ?

proxemics

forum member
Reaction score
Good colors choice thanks guys
I’m leaning toward the super bee blue

any more ideas is appreciated

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
i don't know the name of the color but it's the blue on the '10 or so charger. my friend has that color super bee and it looks amazing

*edit http://www.google.com/search?um=1&h...l0l954203l29l21l0l3l3l0l391l3579l1.8.7.2l18l0

08DrSuperBee.jpg

I recommend this one as well. Would look very unique and good.

Pumpkinfish

Johnny Quarter Mile
Reaction score
Considering you need to do the engine bay, door jambs and trunk area for it to look good, have you thought about maybe a two tone color scheme and keep some black + bright metallic color so it is a little easier to do? I have been thinking of adding a black top half to my car like the Roush RTC's to give my car a different look. Just a thought...

etnoats

forum member
Reaction score
BAB is a stock Ford color from early to mid 90s. Could look good as a two tone with the top BAB and the bottom black like Roush or Foose has done. I have considered doing mine two tone.

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
I need more information on this color what company? what year model ? any info ?

BAB is a stock Ford color from early to mid 90s. Could look good as a two tone with the top BAB and the bottom black like Roush or Foose has done. I have considered doing mine two tone.

I posted it on a new edge stang, but its really teh 98 Cobra that I drool all over in it.

Just be careful, I do think Ford had a plain "Atlantic Blue" as well which was more of a navy blue

142465d1261280730-wheel-options-bright-atlantic-blue-babcobra.jpg

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back