Third option for '11-'12 Boss/CS fascia splitter?

D1984

forum member
Reaction score
Ever since I put my Boss/CS fascia on, I wanted another lip but right now there are only two options I've been able to find and I don't like either one. The track splitter is way too big for the street and I know I'll mess it up. The street splitter is OK, but I really don't like the way it looks since only the two sides extend out. Reminds me of Yosemite Sam's mustache. Has anybody been able to find a third option, something like the street splitter but where the outward extension continues all the way across?

travelers

Reaction score
I haven't been looking but you could modify the track splitter to your preference

D1984

forum member
Reaction score
I haven't been looking but you could modify the track splitter to your preference

I don't like the arms and how far it sticks out to the sides. I would have to modify it so much I would be better off just getting a custom one made, which might be the only option anyways

konablue11gt

forum member
Reaction score
There is really a shortage of front lip options on the 10-12 cars . I'm in same boat as you looking for something I like that doesn't exsist

TaylorGT

forum member
Reaction score

D1984

forum member
Reaction score
When you say Race splitter are you referring to the Leguna Seca? Because yes, its huge.

The Ford Racing World Challenge splitter is smaller and I didn't have any issues on the street "destroying it" and I was low.

Hardparked by Taylor Hockman, on Flickr

In the Pit by Taylor Hockman, on Flickr

Another even shorter option is the MRT splitter, but I'm personally not a fan of it.

http://www.shopmrt.com/product-p/12p900.htm

That one does look a lot better, but I still don't like the arms. I might try something like the EZ-lip although they tend to look cheesy up close

TaylorGT

forum member
Reaction score
That one does look a lot better, but I still don't like the arms. I might try something like the EZ-lip although they tend to look cheesy up close

You don't have to install the arms, but its recommended for racing applications on the World Challenge splitter due to its weight.

I don't think the MRT one requires them at all. They are just appearance. You could also add plugs to the holes. The EZ lip will look terrible.

D1984

forum member
Reaction score
You don't have to install the arms, but its recommended for racing applications on the World Challenge splitter due to its weight.

I don't think the MRT one requires them at all. They are just appearance. You could also add plugs to the holes. The EZ lip will look terrible.

Hmmm guess I'll go with that then

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back