This is rediculous

AMChrisRose

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
LOL - that could go either way though. Tom could have purposely been like "AM is being reeeeeediculous!".

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
Well, he did spell ridiculous incorrectly.

I was typing fast and wasn't being too meticulous about spelling ridiculous. LOL! I also spelled "canceled" with two L's.

Not too bad for an Alabama redneck who didn't spell check or proof read his post, huh? LOL!

Shane361

forum member
Reaction score
Glad you got things worked out Frank! I can say AM is one of the few companys I have had no issues with and went out of there way a few times to help me out. Good on both Chris's! -Shane

bullitt4434

forum member
Reaction score
I've never had anything but good experiences with AM, sounds like the op got mad at AM when ups lost the package. don't let this deter you from using am...

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
What I'm impressed about the most is not the fact AM took care of Tom but instead how articulate a redneck from Alabama can be!!! Wow, the sentence structure and message was well conveyed.:clap:

Not bad at all for an inbred redneck from Alabama. LOL!!:la::nana:

:beer:
:roflmao:

DDTCM

Dan
Reaction score
I've always had good experiences with AM and they respond to emails/threads in a lightning fast fashion. Atleast it wasn't over $1600 paid for and 2 sets of damaged wheels that took a month to straighten out from Mr.Wheel Deal......and I still have a rashed lip on one of the rears.

AMDanBailer

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
I've never had anything but good experiences with AM, sounds like the op got mad at AM when ups lost the package. don't let this deter you from using am...

I've always had good experiences with AM and they respond to emails/threads in a lightning fast fashion. Atleast it wasn't over $1600 paid for and 2 sets of damaged wheels that took a month to straighten out from Mr.Wheel Deal......and I still have a rashed lip on one of the rears.

Things happen. UPS is operated and run by human beings(though, sometimes they don't seem like they are from this planet or operating within its atmospheric boundaries) and mistakes happen. Packages can be lost, broken or just plain "disappear," and any company employing human beings can succumb to errors. No person is infallible, therefore no company is.

The important thing is that the OP got taken care of and that in situations like this, companies remember that they are humans too and that we would likely react in a similar fashion under the same circumstances.

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score

Not trying to be a ass. But going through a place called mr. Wheel deals. Sounds like a bad idea. I hope you get your problems fixed though.

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
I have absolutely no issues with AM. Once I got this thread posted up, the person on AM's side that didn't get things fixed was taught the right way to do things and AM got me squared away super fast. When the UPS guy came by with the paperwork for a lost shipment, he said straight up he didn't recall it getting to me. He and I were on a first name basis and he would call me to ask me if I wanted my stuff in the morning or the afternoon. I'm gonna miss him!! LOL! My new guy here in Florida is like 'meh....you get it when I get here. I'll keep working him over though. Soon enough, we will also be good buddies.

This experience has not deterred me from ordering from AM one bit. I just dropped a $500 bill with them yesterday. So I obviously am a happy, and returning, customer. Like was mentioned, when people are involved, things can get screwed up. It's how you treat the customer after the fact that counts and AM has some of the best customer service I have ever received.

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I will save my opinion on AM for another time. They couldnt give me something for free if they wanted to..

AMChrisRose

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
I have absolutely no issues with AM. Once I got this thread posted up, the person on AM's side that didn't get things fixed was taught the right way to do things and AM got me squared away super fast. When the UPS guy came by with the paperwork for a lost shipment, he said straight up he didn't recall it getting to me. He and I were on a first name basis and he would call me to ask me if I wanted my stuff in the morning or the afternoon. I'm gonna miss him!! LOL! My new guy here in Florida is like 'meh....you get it when I get here. I'll keep working him over though. Soon enough, we will also be good buddies.

This experience has not deterred me from ordering from AM one bit. I just dropped a $500 bill with them yesterday. So I obviously am a happy, and returning, customer. Like was mentioned, when people are involved, things can get screwed up. It's how you treat the customer after the fact that counts and AM has some of the best customer service I have ever received.

Having a relationship with UPS is definitely a good idea. I got lucky enough that the UPS guy is the same delivery driver from the old shop I used to work at where we would send him and his wife gifts for Christmas, etc. Now he happens to do the residential delivery in my area. He ends up making sure our stuff doesn't get left in the rain, hides it, etc.

AMChrisRose

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
I will save my opinion on AM for another time. They couldnt give me something for free if they wanted to..

We're terribly sorry to hear about that. We try and do our best to keep quality control, shipping time, and customer service at the best level at all times. Unfortunately, from time to time there's someone who we can't please for whatever reason. Let us know if there's anything we can do, and if not we still hope that you enjoy modding as much as we do!

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
When the return label says "American Muscle" you can bet there are UPS employees that are stealing those packages. I had a business partner that was a Rolex dealer for many years. So many package went "missing" that Rolex changed the return label to say RUSA (rolex usa) and used the post office.

bullitt4434

forum member
Reaction score
I love AM! Everything on my Stang so far has come from yall!

i always check with them first to see if they got what i want... so pretty much everything has come from them haha except my corsa axle back and was actually referred to a different distributor when they didn't carry a specific item i wanted.

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
AM has treated me great with the parts that I have ordered through them. I even got a phone call from them when I ordered my LCAs since I had my PO BOX listed before my actual ad. and when they ship UPS on the larger things that can cause problems. I was very amazed that someone there took the time to call me to confirm actual address so that the shipping wouldn't be delayed. I can't wait to order my staggered GT500 wheel and tire setup from them in a week or two!

BTW got the LCAs in 2 days IIRC!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back