tigermachine gets New Brenspeed Stroked 302 Engine W/200 Pics.

Irishman

Ricer
Reaction score
Great build thread. Thanks for taking the time to post all the pics! Now we need some video of this nasty bullit

DraggnRoush

Jimi Hendrix Blues
Reaction score
CONGRATS! Now that's what I call "doing it right" - money well spent! Enjoy it Tiger... you earned it, and you can't take it with you.

whyask

forum member
Reaction score
lets seeee whats left...... 6 speed..?????? lol As always Terry very very detailed, very well planned and executed and lastly as always Car looks great my Friend ! Keep up the great work !

-Justin

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
nice!!!! I'm not even going to ask how much that ran you, or did i? :p

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sick Terry! Looks like you are having a blast with this beast, I hope to see it at nmra one day :)

Reaction score
Nice build and nice pictures. How long did it take them to do the whole install? Did you stay in their guest house or whatever? And man, you got some bawls driving that thing in the snow like that with those tires after sinking that much money into it.

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
Just got through the thread and all the pics Terry, car turned out great. Are you just running on a mild tune and power level until break in is over?

Do you plan on upping the boost and power levels down the road?

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey Terry awesome build and car!!! What happened to the old black wrinkle finish valve covers??
The FRPP black covers were bought by Bobby that made the trip with me.
Along with other items he will need in the future for his Bullitt.

Great build thread. Thanks for taking the time to post all the pics! Now we need some video of this nasty bullit
I can do Pics as you saw but no can do Video.
No video gear of any kind.
I spend my Dollars on the Bullitt.
roflmao.gif

Congrats Terry!
Thanks !!!

awesome car and awesome parts. congrats and enjoy it!
Thanks and I will enjoy it and hopefully for a very long time.

So now what?!?! What's left up your sleeve?

Looking good though!
I'm done on changes.
A New High Capacity 5-Speed Trans. in the future. (Not now though)

CONGRATS! Now that's what I call "doing it right" - money well spent! Enjoy it Tiger... you earned it, and you can't take it with you.
Me and you are on The Exact same line of Thinking. :thumb:
You can believe I am spending mine as I go through this Life.
(No Children on this end)

lets seeee whats left...... 6 speed..?????? lol As always Terry very very detailed, very well planned and executed and lastly as always Car looks great my Friend ! Keep up the great work !

-Justin
Justin,
Thank-You and I am done for now.
Appreciate the compliments Pal. :beer:

Great build thread. Look's like you put a lot of time and effort into it.
:beer:
Yes, I have put many months of planning in these last changes along with discussing it with Brenspeed. (Brent White)

nice!!!! I'm not even going to ask how much that ran you, or did i? :p
You could ask "How-Much" ???
But last time I Posted a Price List as nothing more than just a guide for others to use it went to Shit.
So not going there again and keep Peace with everyone.
It was some Very Serious Dollars if you are wondering.
But I got More than I Paid for and have Zero regrets as to using Brenspeed.
They Exceeded by expetations and that is not me blowing smoke anyone's ass.
I would do the same things again and still pick Brenspeed for their Professionalism.

Nice write up and great pics,as always.Congrats Terry
Thanks ...

Sick Terry! Looks like you are having a blast with this beast, I hope to see it at nmra one day :)
Matt,
Maybe at The Ford World Finals in Bowling Green, KY. this year.
BTW, you Pal have a really Bad Machine and one to be Very-Proud of. :thumb:

Nice build and nice pictures. How long did it take them to do the whole install? Did you stay in their guest house or whatever? And man, you got some bawls driving that thing in the snow like that with those tires after sinking that much money into it.
I was at Brenspeed 1-week.
We stayed at the Guest House.
I agree on having a set as when we left on Saturday morning it was pouring down snow.
Those 28/12/15 ST Sportsman Radial rear tires are Zero traction in the snow.
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh279/tigerhonaker/Brenspeed%20Saleen%20302%20Stroked%20Engine%20Build%20Jan%202011/P190.jpg

I wonder how much longer it took for all of the photo ops? LOL
I did not really interrupt them as it might appear.
Pics were taken with them working.
But Factually Yes it took some time away from them to take the Pics.
Looking at the bigger picture I think Brenspeed would agree it was well worth the extra time to have the pics taken.
It shows what a Legit place of business does and nothing hiddem or not disclosed.
I think many people can appreciate the post for it's completeness in detail.

Just got through the thread and all the pics Terry, car turned out great. Are you just running on a mild tune and power level until break in is over?

Do you plan on upping the boost and power levels down the road?
I did drive the Bullitt for a little over 400 miles before the tuning was done on the Dyno.
I also shifted the trans. over 450 times to break-in the Exedy Clutch & Flywheel per their recommendations.
I also did a Minimum of 7-8 Complete Cold to Hot engine Cycles.
I do-not want the tune changed for any additional Power.
I wanted it to drive on the street with 93-octane gas.
May be hard for some people to understand but this is actually a street driven Mustang.
I made the changes to the Bullitt for "Reliability" reasons and along with that I got the Bonus of additional Power.
I am running the Innovators 10% overdrive pulley and a 2.8 Saleen Blower Pulley.
That will not be changed by me.

Holy shit! haha that's A LOT of pics!

Great build though! That's a bad ass Bullitt!
It is a lot of Pics as I posted at the top.
Over 200 Pics so a person would know on the front end if it was worth their time to check the Post out.
I believe in Detail so others can see what really takes place when these type of changes take place.
A lot of people have the money but are weiry of what happens once their car is turned over to the shop.
The Post is really for others and took days and many hours for me to put together.
Hope you enjoyed the Post and it's content.
Appreciate your compliments.
smiley-face-1-1.jpg

tigerhonaker

Reaction score
Yea, your pictures really showed their shop being legit. I would consider the B302 if i had the coin + a 2005-2010 S197. :thumb:

GRAYPNY

Rich
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The only thing left of that Bullitt is the color. That is one awesome Mustang there brother. :thumb2:

Back