Tile shower

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Lift it up with spacers then caulk when finished

True. Proper way to do it.

That's what I ended up doing.

I've got most of the bottom row done last night, couldn't install the outer 2 tiles cuz they have to be cut and I don't have my buddy's wet saw yet - I'll have it here in a few days.
Now that the bottom row is dried I can install the upper stuff, so I'll get on that the next time I work on this project.

Today was a try-to-relax day - it was too nice out not to take the stang out a couple of times and let it sing (a lot), lol

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
thats a bitchin bathroom lol. i'm jealous

Lol, it's not big but it works.
And I own the place outright, so when I'm done with everything, I hope it will all raise the value of the place enough to more than make up the expense that I put into it.

The bathroom wall as it currently stands. It's been like this for a few days. I still need to borrow my buddy's wet saw before I can proceed any further ...

2013-05-03_tile2_zpsf2b08f19.jpg

Torched S197

forum member
Reaction score
Well didnt end up going with 6x12 but with 10x13. The fiancé wanted a lighter tile so she found a white polished one she liked so I picked up it and some mosaics. Hopefully I get some time to work a little more on it the next week or so and I can get a lot done on my days off.
FC3F3BA0-B986-418C-A46B-7780F36948C9-701-00000093B4A175F3_zpsb347c845.jpg

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
That looks really nice. I love the shower head and color combo you went with. Really classy looking

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
I agree. Great choice on everything. Our bathroom remodel is next one the tile work is done in our living room/kitchen. I really want a shower head like the one you installed.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back