time for new tires!

black N boosted

Boosted
Reaction score
i was running the m&h 275/50/17 last year and now there shot, looking for a new set of tires to run! what would be best for my setup? mods are in my sig below, and i run 3.55 gears! thanks Tom

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
the mt 275/40/17's they are a shorter tire than the m&h's and have a wider treadwidth so should work better to get those 3.55's bumped up a little

kenneth

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I would either stick with the M&H 275's or try the MT 295/45/17's with the 17x9 rims.

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
The M&H 325/45-17s are perfect on a 17x9. The 275/50-17 should go on a 17x8.

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
Stick with m/h! I can get you (or anyone else who is interested ) a hookup on m/h tires. M/h is here in bakersfield and I go there to talk to john hashim often. He told me to give you guys his personal cell number if you wanted a deal. Ill be there tomorrow morning getting my 15" drag radial and front runners from him. He really knows his tires and can tell you exactly what you need for your setup and power. Anyone interested let me know and I can pm you his cell number. He's supposed to get a new shipment tomorrow morning but they don't last long.

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Stick with m/h! I can get you (or anyone else who is interested ) a hookup on m/h tires. M/h is here in bakersfield and I go there to talk to john hashim often. He told me to give you guys his personal cell number if you wanted a deal. Ill be there tomorrow morning getting my 15" drag radial and front runners from him. He really knows his tires and can tell you exactly what you need for your setup and power. Anyone interested let me know and I can pm you his cell number. He's supposed to get a new shipment tomorrow morning but they don't last long.

Hell, tell him to sign up as a Supporting Vendor here! :clap:

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
i'll let him know when i get a hold of him again. he was hanging out with me yesterday at famoso and telling the guys around me about his tires. they were all amazed at my times and 60's with the m/h's. two back to back 1.55's yesterday. either way if you guys want a deal let me know and i'll get you in touch with him directly.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back