Tons of Go-Fast Parts..Heads/cams/forged internals ETC ETC Save lots of $$$

mrmonk7663

forum member
Reaction score
Yes sir. Part kit is autometer 4378 if you want to look it up. This is a $300 gauge set from summit.

mrmonk7663

forum member
Reaction score
LOWERED price of Cams to $450 shipped. You can not beat that price. Any lower and I lose too much money. Also lowered the price for the X-Pipe. Someone get these today!!!

EdyBullitt4539

Reaction score
im in kingwood, do you have anything left?

brian you stay away from those heads, they are mine!
mike super sick gt brochacho!

Last edited by a moderator:

mrmonk7663

forum member
Reaction score
Heads have been shipped. At this point almost everyone has received their package and the last couple will in the next few days. Still have the CAMS, HOOD, and XPIPE available. If you are local to the Houston area, lets make a deal on the hood!!!

mrmonk7663

forum member
Reaction score
Cams sold to onescruluse!!! Only Item I have left is the hood. If you are interested in it, and are available to pick it up...here is my final price reduction....$250 on the hood. I have many more pictures of the hood. It is perfect save for a small chip in the gelcoat on one corner by the hood, base material still there...it would be fixed when prepping for paint in about 10 minutes. I have pictures of the corner close up as well. $600 hood...$250 to get it out of my garage!!! Thanks everyone and good luck with all the builds.

Back