Part Out : Procharger, MGW, HSW, Hot Rods and tons more goodies

CameronPage

forum member
Reaction score
This is gonna be kinda a long thread, so bear with me. My motor finally decide to go, so I'm going to part out most of my car to get ready for my next step. I have tons of aftermarket stuff, so if I'm missing something ill come back and add it. If there is anything in particular someone is looking for then please just ask. For now I'm gonna part out most of the performance stuff, and later I'm gonna start tearing out all the interior so ill be keeping this thread up to date for awhile. I also still have some stock stuff left that I will post at the bottom. Everything is negotiable of course and most of these prices are mostly without shipping ( as I have no idea what some will cost ) unless specified. Like I said if there is anything you're looking for feel free to message me. Now for the goodies :)

05 heads - $600 plus shipping. (One side has a bent valve but didn't seem to hurt the head, a nice set to port and polish)

Kenne Bell Boost a Pump - $185 shipped

CHE Torque Limiters - $100 plus shipping ( been cut to work with a bmr k member, also one of the limiters was stripped when I got it while the other is still good, it has a temporary replacement that is just threw together honestly but works just fine)

Walbro TU281HP Fuel Pump - $115 shipped ( bought from a member and it did not have a float on it, I took the stock float and had to zip tie it on to get it to stay but its been work with no problems for awhile. Still in the car) Website below

Amazon.com: Walbro TU281HP Fuel Pump Module Assembly: Automotive@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41EO3ZyL5kL.@@AMEPARAM@@41EO3ZyL5kL

Clutch Setup - $700 shipped for the whole setup or if its split listed below

Exedy Mach 700 Clutch Stage 4 - $500 shipped( has about 1800 miles )

Exedy Throw Out Bearing - $115 shipped

Exedy Lightened Flywheel - $200 shipped

MGW Short Throw 05-09 - $160 shipped (gen 1)

Koni Orange Struts - $100 shipped (had a problem with them feeling collapsed...they have alittle rebound but not much...can send them to koni to be reworked...I have a video of the rebound if someone is interested

Now most of the stock stuff for now

Stock Struts - $25 (not much rebound to them)
Stock Shocks - $30
Stock Springs - $30
Stock Strut Mounts - $15 shipped
Stock Clutch and slave - $55 (has a lot of miles but never slipped)
Stock Flywheel - $25 (has a lot of miles on it but works great)
Stock Rotors - $25 for all or $10 a piece ( are worn and need to be worked)
Stock Cams - $60 shipped
Stock 2010 Shorty Antenna - $10 shipped
Stock differential - $110 shipped (spider gear is broke but everything else is fine)
Stock Fuel Pump - $40 shipped (does not have the float or electronics to the float)
Stock DS brace - $15 shipped
Stock Tail Lights - $55 shipped ( they are in pretty rough shape, has been painted and then striped down. has some pits in the plastic but good for a trade in car)

Tr3650 transmission with stock clutch, flywheel,shifter - $550 ( local or driving distance pickup would be easiest or buyer pays shipping)

If there is anything else that someone might need from the motor or other pieces from under the hood just shoot me a message and maybe ill have it. Thanks for the long read!

Last edited:

CameronPage

forum member
Reaction score
Just realized I didn't provide the right info for the Procharger kit..so I updated it...the kit comes with the injectors...msd coils...boost a pump...mafia...fuel pump..and the wastegated ifs it wanted...I just put the prices on each in case it was separated.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back