Tough choice

EcoBoosted F-150

forum member
Reaction score
So I am thinking about selling my 08 Jeep Wrangler with a large amount of after market work done to it and buying a 5.0L Stang. i know all of you are going to say do it. but would you really get rid of this ?

Attachments

• jeep.JPG
    jeep.JPG
    110.8 KB · Views: 24

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It all depends on you. Do you still have fun with it? Is it a wise choice to unload it if you stand to lose alot of $$? How bad do you want a new 5.0?

EcoBoosted F-150

forum member
Reaction score
i like my jeep, but im tired of washing off mud and breaking suspension on it when i do go out, and i rarely go out these days. on that note i know building a 5.0 would end up the same down the road lol.

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If you're not enjoying it anymore and you can get a decent price for it I would say do it. The 5.0 is a completely different animal but is still lots of fun, just in a different way.

Earl

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
That is what I want for a DD so I can start doing more to the stang. I say go for it if you won't completely lose your ass.

rayS197

Reaction score
Jamie, thats totally up to you . You remember my lifted ranger ( yes Greg and Earl I never drove that truck either) I wish I would have never sold that truck due to all the work, money and time I put into it. I do enjoy the mustang more so than than I did the truck. If you plan to buy the 5.0 and run it, dont let Tony talk you into the manual. BAH!! Auto for the 1320'.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back