Town and Country Big Show April 16 Bessemer AL

Reaction score
Town and Country Big Show Town and Country in bessemer alabama on April 16th. I will be attending and so will my friend Rick who drives a 2011 Grabber Blue Mustang GT. Gates open at 8AM, and if you are first 100 or so people you get a goody bag. All you need to do is donate 10 bucks to some kind of cancer foundation or something. That is my girlscout deed for the year, so i usually try to make this every year. It is a good time and you get to see a lot of neat cars from the alabama area.

Reply in the thread if you're down and if you're one of the atlanta crew guys i will meet you on I-20 somewhere and you can follow me in. :beerchug2:

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
Sounds like a good time man and for a good cause. But that is the weekend of the NMRA event at Commerce and a lot of us will be there instead. Y'all have fun and take lots of pics!

1QIKPNY

Thats what she said!!!
Reaction score
188586_10150153543152667_135507512666_8746428_2803168_n.jpg

The club I'm put this show on, hope see yall there.

1QIKPNY

Thats what she said!!!
Reaction score
Yep, for almost two years now. Are you in it as well?

1QIKPNY

Thats what she said!!!
Reaction score
Nah there's members my age(23) all the way up. Constantly doing something, almost every weekend during spring through fall.

Reaction score
Nah there's members my age(23) all the way up. Constantly doing something, almost every weekend during spring through fall.

ah ok, well i looked into joining a few years back but thats as far as it went. I'm 26

1QIKPNY

Thats what she said!!!
Reaction score
Yeh you should look at joining again, it's only 10$ a year. The forum isn't the most active, but like I said very active outside of it. Cruise ins and car shows all the time, plus driving events at dega and barbers.

Reaction score
Yeh you should look at joining again, it's only 10$ a year. The forum isn't the most active, but like I said very active outside of it. Cruise ins and car shows all the time, plus driving events at dega and barbers.

Yea, i may look into it. I just stay busy all the time with school and work though. The barber track day sounds fun as hell though. :D

1QIKPNY

Thats what she said!!!
Reaction score
Yeh me too, worked every Saturday last year so I missed a lot of stuff.

waldogt07

forum member
Reaction score
We will be there next weekend as well.....Looks like it may be a good show.....and good weather hopefully if nothing changes in between now and then........I have a few things I have to pick up my nitrous bottle tomorrow(friday) from my paint shop and I think I will be just about ready for the show next weekend....I am headed to Montgomery( It is actually in Millbrook) this Saturday for a car show sown there.....If any of you guys wanna go let me know and we can meet up and ride together.....

1QIKPNY

Thats what she said!!!
Reaction score
I'll be there a lot earlier then anyone else. I have to be there and have my car ready by 7:45 or else I would gladly cruise in with y'all.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back