TPS Brake Upgrade Kits-Free Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score
Bump for one of the best upgrades you can get for your Mustang!

0% Financing available for up to 1 year!

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score
Bump...These are the best bang for the buck brakes around for your S197 :clap:

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
Mike did you ever receive my return shipment? My Internet has been out at home and its a pita to track on this phone.

Also, FYI my new rotors are still making the same noise. Not quite as loud but its still there. I will continue to monitor this and see, how it goes over the next few weeks.

Sent from iPhone

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score
Mike did you ever receive my return shipment? My Internet has been out at home and its a pita to track on this phone.

Also, FYI my new rotors are still making the same noise. Not quite as loud but its still there. I will continue to monitor this and see, how it goes over the next few weeks.

Sent from iPhone

We have discovered the dimple rotors have a slight noise that goes away over time...

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score
I've noticed! Lol!
Ok well we'll see if they quiet down after a while.

Sent from iPhone

I went back and checked our records and we have sold over 100+ sets of dimpled slotted rotors and only have recently had complaints and they were all from this site :). Not sure what happened with that batch that was sent out but we're glad to take care of people :)

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
Mike, I think probably my issue is I don't drive the car enough to actually create enough wear for the noise to stop. I actually think it is the rough edge caused by the drilling of the dimples that causes the pads to chatter when there is no pressure against it. Just my theory. I am thinking about driving it back and forth to work for a couple of weeks just to see what happens. I don't know. I'll keep you posted on mileage, etc. and how things go on this set. Like I said before they perform very well and the noise isn't even noticed when your driving hard! Lol!

Sent from iPhone

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score
Mike, I think probably my issue is I don't drive the car enough to actually create enough wear for the noise to stop. I actually think it is the rough edge caused by the drilling of the dimples that causes the pads to chatter when there is no pressure against it. Just my theory. I am thinking about driving it back and forth to work for a couple of weeks just to see what happens. I don't know. I'll keep you posted on mileage, etc. and how things go on this set. Like I said before they perform very well and the noise isn't even noticed when your driving hard! Lol!

Sent from iPhone

I'm pretty sure that is the issue... customers who have driven their car and put miles on them the noise eventually goes away.

Shake&Bake

Reaction score
Just ordered a set via the website. Looking forward to receiving all the components. Maybe get a t-shirt with the order. lol.

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score
Spring and racing season is just around the corner! Who else would like ti up grade their brakes?

:thumb2:

onebadgsx

Reaction score
pm me a price to do rear only drilled and slotted rotors, pads front and rear, stainless steel lines front and rear, and fluid. do you have the factory racing dot 4 motul? it has a higher than the standard dot 4 boiling temp. 2012 gt

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score
pm me a price to do rear only drilled and slotted rotors, pads front and rear, stainless steel lines front and rear, and fluid. do you have the factory racing dot 4 motul? it has a higher than the standard dot 4 boiling temp. 2012 gt

You want new front & rear pads but only rear rotors? Is that correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back