TPS Mustang (05-12) Stainless Steel Brake Lines-FREE SHIPPING!

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score
TPS Mustang (05-12) Stainless Steel Brake Lines
w/ ABS-$119.99 FREE SHIPPING

Click here to order
http://www.tpsmotorsports.com/musta...less-steel-brake-lines-05-12-4-wheel-abs.html

TPS Stainless Steel braided brake lines are made using extruded Teflon hose and is braided with stainless steel and permanently crimped on each end. All TPS Stainless Steel brake lines are made to MVSS-1066 specifications, meeting D.O.T. Certification. TPS Brake lines carries a limited life time warranty against all manufacture defect! All TPS brake lines are made in U.S.A to ensure they the highest quality product!

Benfits of TPS S.S brake lines:
* Kit comes with everything you need (banjo and washers) to mount the set. 100% plug and play install. No modifications needed.
* Coating is designed to resist weather, chemicals and abrasion for long term value.
* Increase your brake feel and increase pedal response. Eliminate the spongy factory installed rubber lines which expand during braking.
* Eliminate brake "fade" while giving better mid-braking feel across the entire spectrum.
* Reduced volumetric expansion
* Shorter braking distance
* Fits ALL 2005-2012 Mustangs with ABS

tpss197sslines_1_1.jpg

Last edited:

BL00DSH0T

forum member
Reaction score
Any package deals for rotors, pads and lines?
Ordering your rotors and pads Monday and thinking about these lines to finish it up.

Thanks

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score
Any package deals for rotors, pads and lines?
Ordering your rotors and pads Monday and thinking about these lines to finish it up.

Thanks

Yes I will have some package deals later today :thumb2:The site is down so give ma a couple hours and I'll post up some deals.

BTW, it's only 6:30AM here on the West Coast LMAO

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score
Special Price on lines! $99.99 shipped to your door!

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score
Just ordered these. Great deal. Thanks.

Thanks! Who else wants a set? Once the sale is over by the end of the month the price goes back up... this is a introductory offer to get them out in the market :)

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score
Mine go out today too or am I in a different batch?

There were no lines shipped out to any one named "Bloodshot" :naughty1:

BUT, all lines ordered up to 12PM today has been shipped out. What is your name?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back