track toy build has started

STEVE_POE

coyote powered fr500s
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
BTW, is your donor a bullitt?
YES

Any idea on what you're planning to charge per-day for rental opportunity?
It varies, but typically around $950-$1250 a day. the variables are travel time and a one or three day event. I've rented before at $850 a day on a local track to me and a three day rental. That typically is arrive and drive. you cover entry fees and the car is ready to go .

Oh, now why did you have to go and do that???? This is tempting, Steve... I already have the full suspension that I'd want under it, and the seat and harness. Now, do I put my '06 back to stock and sell it, or...
lol Your probably ready for a AI build with everything you have. Not sure of the value of you car To say sell or keep . Keep in mind you will have to purchase a wrecked donor ,Average price is $4500-$7500 and a body $3000 .

What is your cars value and what can you sell from it that is not needed? "air bags, seats, interior,ac system,wheels,stock brakes,ac system, ETC ETC ETC . It adds up quick on what you can recover. You can also recover a good chunk of your cash outlay for a wrecked unit as well . I try and find rollovers or cars hit in the sides and rear. rollovers seem to be the least desired for guys trying to fix cars to resale or keep thus they bring less at auctions. Cars with good front ends on them are good as well because you can sell most of the front end to other guys trying to fix wrecked cars bringing your cost down. all your after in a wrecked car is a good drivetrain and misc bs that is a pain to source if you don't have a donor car.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back