Trade in part out sale

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
Best offer takes the Brembo brakes. It's insane how many messages I have for these. I honestly have no idea what they go for.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 2

Be careful here. It's been said by the mods before, this isn't Ebay (as mentioned in the rules.) If they aren't already sold, you may want to post a price.

Good luck on the sale. :beerchug2:

blackgt09

forum member
Reaction score
They aren't listed . No pictures of them. Simply stated I have a set I'll sell after I was asked about them. If it's an issue I'll remove the comment.

blackgt09

forum member
Reaction score
everything on here except the tailight covers and the cdc chin and roush front are sold or pending. the exhuast is being traded with the grill and side splitters for a 94 gt convertible!

ill be updating the post during the week as i get more parts off. still have wheels brembos color matched side rockers hood and wing that ill trade to anyone local that is interested. im working on getting a set of stock brakes to put on the car so i can sell the brembos out right

blackgt09

forum member
Reaction score
All parts sold. Except painted side skirts and hood and trunk and Brembo's. IM getting the intake from my buddy at the American muscle show on Sunday. I'll List it then as per the board rules

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back